SP Antiquity [WB] "Glory of Rome"

Do you want that all Roman Lords have the same banner ?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Roman Legio Armor (without sword)
New skin for OSP
legio_10.gif

legio_11.gif

sans_t11.gif

Share your impressions your critics to advance the project !

i Wish you the best of luck with your mod and i hope you succeed. My only critic is "Another Roman mod"

And for the re-skin i think it looks good, its hard for me to give critics when i don't know which osp its from (im to lazy to look :grin:

I see the expected usual 'another roman mod' comments, but personally i like SP roman/greek mods. The more the better. Just hope one of them gets finished for once.

So good luck with this.  :cool:

VSharp said:
Roman Legio Armor (without sword)
New skin for OSP
legio_10.gif

legio_11.gif

sans_t11.gif

Share your impressions your critics to advance the project !

How is the skin new? It just look like you ran a noise filter on it. My advice is to redo the texture completely and add a new normal map to make it look better.

Interesting. Any of them finished?
I would have played a Roman SP mod by now if there was one - buggy, incomplete mods are a waste of time for me.

While I don't hold much hope for this one as the OP is really making a model OSP and not a full mod, it's obvious that there is a place for a real Roman SP mod, not a straight Bryt reskin as IR.

Hmmm i understand...
There are lot of people who say that there is too many mods about Rome. But i asked if you want that i do my mod about Hunger Game and the districts rebellion or Rome and 80% of you say yes for a roman mod .... So....
I don t know what to do . :mrgreen:
I can do a mod about Hunger Games to show you new meshes, people,map, faction etc ....
So i ask again :
Do you want a mod Hunger Game  ? ( there isn t another one about this )

It's what you think you will do best with overall. Don't chose something you won't be inspired by.

P.s: I personally like Hunger Games  :mrgreen:
And also if you would like I can do mapping for you.

Back
Top Bottom