SP Sci-Fi [WB] Clone Wars: Arkonne Assault - New ATM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the guy a break he just started yesterday.

Least he's doing a little better then how I started :roll:

Try making what HookieBT did, good luck...  :neutral: SW:C was a nice mod, even if it lacked a little. That doesn't qualify it for people to just bash at it.

i personally loved sw:c and i hope arkonne assault will be awesome to

ps:kmovies, from what is your second sig (where there are three guys)? is it from a movie?

arma-fatal-poster-2.jpg

offtopic.

Sarcasm doesn't fair well over the internet  :cry:

This Mod is gonna be awesome. I can taste it.
:lol:

It was pretty obvious to people who have read the  muth@f#ck1ng  thread.

Don't worry, I only sound harsh, but I guess it's just the way my humour works. :razz:

Ok, people, I'm back for a day or two from a pretty time consuming job and gf, so I will try and restart the highspeed bullet train-like progress we had in the first couple of weeks.

@ Kmovies: how is your texturing coming? Keeping in mind that I added you to the team for that particular job, I was wondering if you could give the WIP some attention?

@ Jezze: refining the map would be great! I know it looks great already, but you've got permission to go crazy on experimenting :wink:

@ Ordoboy: How are those models coming you promised? We still need a ****load of them :wink:

@ Lux: Didn't hear from you ever since I gave you the recruiting assignment...

@ HULKSMASH & Rize: Sorry for the delay guys, but if everything goes well, we'll be ready for the scenes in no time!

RECRUITING

Modellers and Texturers

M/F, Preferably from USA or Asia (timezone efficiency)

Moderate skills required.

Several areas of expertise and a secretive nature are plusses.

Applications can be posted here or pm'ed to Peralta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom