SP Sci-Fi [WB] Clone Wars: Arkonne Assault - New ATM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know;

This is hibernating, not dead. We're working on it, but it's not even close to a priority right now. If anyone can provide models or retextures of anything star wars-related, feel free to post it here at our disposal.

Thank you for understanding.

Peralta & Lux

November 21, 2011.  Refridgerator! - After some time, this mod is now officially hibernating. Any help is still welcome.

20786d1304452679-questions-about-1991-usa-strat-necrothread.jpg

Peralta said:

This is hibernating, not dead. We're working on it, but it's not even close to a priority right now. If anyone can provide models or retextures of anything star wars-related, feel free to post it here at our disposal.

Peralta & Lux
Last edited in December 2011, I don't see why thepwnerman shouldn't offer to help...
Much more constructive than your post The Flying Dutchman  :roll:

Tyrinius said:
Peralta said:

Peralta & Lux
Last edited in December 2011, I don't see why thepwnerman shouldn't offer to help...
Much more constructive than your post The Flying Dutchman  :roll:
The correct smiley for the Flying Dutchman is :troll: not : roll :, Bruce. Lol

I've asked for a year-long ban you idiots, of course no one's been posting updates. Now I'm back, and I can't be bothered to mod right now, so it's still hibernating. And yes, it's singleplayer.

Sorry for the necro.

Guys, I appreciate all the support and interest in this mod, but it's been a long time since I even had time to look at MnB, let alone mod for it.
The declining 1.011 crowd, the plethora of MnB variants (wtf is up with that?) that's been released since WB, I'm not sure it's worth fighting for this one :/

Peralta said:
Guys, I appreciate all the support and interest in this mod, but it's been a long time since I even had time to look at MnB, let alone mod for it.
The declining 1.011 crowd, the plethora of MnB variants (wtf is up with that?) that's been released since WB, I'm not sure it's worth fighting for this one :/

I'd play it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom