Warning: Scarabae Designs Site Hacked

Users who are viewing this thread

Septa Scarabae

Knight at Arms
Until I have a chance to completely back up any saved information I had, I will be taking down the majority of files from my site. In the meantime, I ask that you do not download any of the following:

-: Unofficial Arena Mod Add-On
-: Native Scale Armor Add-On
-: Flintlock Mini-Mod

If I sent you any files via PM, please do not re-download them. I don't have the time to work on the site right now, but I will be deleting files immediately, as all important documents are backed up. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Septa Scarabae said:
Until I have a chance to completely back up any saved information I had, I will be taking down the majority of files from my site. In the meantime, I ask that you do not download any of the following:

-: Unofficial Arena Mod Add-On
-: Native Scale Armor Add-On
-: Flintlock Mini-Mod

If I sent you any files via PM, please do not re-download them. I don't have the time to work on the site right now, but I will be deleting files immediately, as all important documents are backed up. Sorry for any inconvenience.
OMG! Who are maked that hack we go to kill HIM!

Regardless, I just wanted to let people know. Do not try to download anything from the site until I say it is back up and running. As for the person who got into the site, I reported their IP address and took some steps to further security. I'm not worried about it, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Dynamite_cow said:
Not quite, there is a slight difference. Go to any adult entertainment site and you may or may not notice it.
Luuletko etten tietäis sitä?
(Sorry for finnish language)

I mean the hacker can are woman or man do you understand?

Hm, how sad. Would seem that all of the Calradia.com sites have been hacked. I'm currently unaware as to how this happened, but, I'm contacting my host. Hopefully it can be resolved.

Alright, we will hopefully be fine. Here's the email I got from my host. Guess we weren't the ones who were hacked.
Well the good news is I doubt it was your account that got hacked. The bad news is unfortunately the server was most likely hit by a 0 day exploit (unreleased) so several sites got defaced. We can restore via our backups from July 21st if needed (our backups got removed so we only have old remotes left) . The deface in question replaced just index files so index.html, index.php ect.
I'm hoping to get the backup of our sites from him. Because, if what I'm thinking is right, then forums and things like that should be fairly uneffected by this. (Assuming that the forum isn't modded.) However, the pages that were manually made and were the index are likely gone. Unless you haven't changed them since July 21st, in which case, it'll hopefully be fine.

I'll post here again once I've got another response from my host.

Sorry for the problems everyone.

Dynamite_cow said:
nikoleah said:
Dynamite_cow said:
Not quite, there is a slight difference. Go to any adult entertainment site and you may or may not notice it.
Luuletko etten tietäis sitä?
(Sorry for finnish language)

I mean the hacker can are woman or man do you understand?

Clicky
Kliks

Ei saa provosoitua vaikka provosoidaan.

Tuossa ei ollut päätä eikä häntää "ei saa provosoida vaikka provosoidaan." En tajunnu.

Back
Top Bottom