Warband/With Fire & Sword Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Maxchaos

Recruit
Hello,

I have a problem with Warband and with With Fire And Sword. This is the same problem : the game crashes with a Windows message like " Mount And Blade Warband ( or With Fire And Sword ) has stopped Working ". The problem doesn't happen when starting the game like other users, my game crashes randomly on the map or in a battle... I didn't found a solution on the forums so I decided to submit my problem in that thread.

My Computer :

Windows 7 64 bits
NVidia GTX 260
Intel Core i5 750
4GB RAM

I have the games on Steam

Thank you for your future answers,
Maxchaos.

Maxchaos said:
Hello,

I have a problem with Warband and with With Fire And Sword. This is the same problem : the game crashes with a Windows message like " Mount And Blade Warband ( or With Fire And Sword ) has stopped Working ". The problem doesn't happen when starting the game like other users, my game crashes randomly on the map or in a battle... I didn't found a solution on the forums so I decided to submit my problem in that thread.

My Computer :

Windows 7 64 bits
NVidia GTX 260
Intel Core i5 750
4GB RAM

I have the games on Steam

Thank you for your future answers,
Maxchaos.
run it with direct x 7, it helps alot

well I think he has a good enough PC to run it as high as he wants.

Only his gfx card is kind of old but still too damn good for the "spectacular" graphics this game produces.

I mean I have a similar PC and I have never encountered a crash before. "knocks on wood"

Back
Top Bottom