Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi K700,
I found some new issues while using WSE2 with my mod "east1135".
3. bow damage is not stable, sometimes will cause massive damage
Bow damage is different because of missile_speed_bonus. Wich can apply 2 bonuses at a time. Your speed and enemy speed. Or it can apply 2 debaffs at one time. Your speed and enemy speed. Also engine treat proficiencies as damage bonus. 100% at 100 proficiency and 15% bonus for each 100 proficiency points. So at 500 pfroficiency and 10 power_draw you will get 100% + 14*10% + 4*15% = 300% damage. Apply to that speed bonus approximatelly 130-200% multiplicatively. And armors are a bit useless against pierce damage. In this game bows are overpowered. Maximum damage 500. I saw it many times.

Bow damage is different because of missile_speed_bonus. Wich can apply 2 bonuses at a time. Your speed and enemy speed. Or it can apply 2 debaffs at one time. Your speed and enemy speed. Also engine treat proficiencies as damage bonus. 100% at 100 proficiency and 15% bonus for each 100 proficiency points. So at 500 pfroficiency and 10 power_draw you will get 100% + 14*10% + 4*15% = 300% damage. Apply to that speed bonus approximatelly 130-200% multiplicatively. And armors are a bit useless against pierce damage. In this game bows are overpowered. Maximum damage 500. I saw it many times.
thanks for your explanation! I will continue to observe this issue as it occasionally occurs.

-Added CTRL+M hotkey for "Restore module data" option.
-Fixed display of symbol <.
-Fixed text color for checkbox.
-Fixed display extra text for parties.
-Fixed texture offset for oceans and rivers animation.
-Fixed combo button bugs.
-Fixed arguments order for game_missile_dives_into_water mapped script.
-Added overlay_enable, overlay_item_set_text operations.
-Extended start_map_conversation operation.

Thanks to Vetrogor for sponsoring development overlay_item_set_text and start_map_conversation operations.

hi k700,The initialization of lua will flash back if the code is buggy but no error is reported

For example, require() a file. If the file does not exist, it will blink back, but rgl_log will not report an error.

Hope to improve: rgl_log can report errors

15:44:55 - Loading quick strings...
15:44:55 - Loading item kinds...
15:44:55 - Loading conversations...
15:44:55 - Loading mission templates...
15:44:55 - Loading party templates...
15:44:55 - Loading actions...
15:44:55 - Initializing lua...

hi k700,I have a problem,I tried to reference the socket in lua but he started the server and crashed,But When I use ScitTe and Write these code, it could execute right.
This is the test video address

Files in the socket folder
QQ-20230528114849.png

This is the code
package.path = package.path .. ";" .. 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Lua\\5.1\\lua\\socket'
local socket = require("socket")
local http = require("socket.http")
local url = "http://127.0.0.1:5000"
local params = {
["param1"] = "value1",
["param2"] = "value2"
}

url = url .. "?" .. socket.urlencode(params)

response, status_code, headers, status_line = http.request(url)

if status_code == 200 then
print(response)
else
print("Error: HTTP status code " .. status_code)
end

Last edited:
Check luaGuide.html

Sandbox
Changes include:
  • Disabled package.loadlib, package.cpath, io.popen. os.execute, os.getenv, os.tmpname, ffi library, loading bytecode (can be exploited)
  • Restrict dofile, loadfile and all IO operations to the lua directory

Python:
fld       = 4400 #(fld, <fp_register>, <value_fixed_point>), #Loads <value_fixed_point> into <fp_register>
Does wse2 engine use any TAG for <fp_register>?

Updated:
Python:
globals()['fp%d' % index] = index #fixed point registers (wse)
P.S. This is more appropriate
Python:
globals()['freg%d' % index] = index #fixed point registers (wse)

Last edited:
I do apologize if this has been answered in the last...60 or so pages but: I'm not much of a person for code. when you say endstrirngs for the code edit to a module's PostFX file precisely what Endstrings would i be looking for?

Module of interest: Gekokujo Daimyo Edition Reimagined if that info somehow helps.

Reason: Postprocessing blackscreen requiring the file edit. I have no idea what I'm looking for in this coding string for the post fx file.

I do apologize if this has been answered in the last...60 or so pages but: I'm not much of a person for code. when you say endstrirngs for the code edit to a module's PostFX file precisely what Endstrings would i be looking for?

Module of interest: Gekokujo Daimyo Edition Reimagined if that info somehow helps.

Reason: Postprocessing blackscreen requiring the file edit. I have no idea what I'm looking for in this coding string for the post fx file.
To the very end of the file on a new line

To the very end of the file on a new line
ok so i did do that (i think. im not particularly coding literate so i might be dumb.) however looking at the RGL.text log shows there's an intense amount of everyrthing not being correctly loaded. i am going to assume this means that this is more than a coding edit requirement.

Note It runs with WSE already as basically a requirement. but i don't think that would be causing this.

Back
Top Bottom