[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updated the first post with the patch. You can choose to download the whole mod or the v0.1 to v0.11 patch.

orangeknite1 said:
well since you coming out with a patch wont the servers need to download them then we cant play it
Yeah, but that's the server owners' problem, not mine. :razz:

hey, shredorz, just wondering: our building/crafting menu list is kinda empty, when are you going to add more constructable stuff, like tables, doors, chests and windows? Doors would really be usefull, especially lockable for the owner.

Coristan said:
hey, shredorz, just wondering: our building/crafting menu list is kinda empty, when are you going to add more constructable stuff, like tables, doors, chests and windows? Doors would really be usefull, especially lockable for the owner.
Fixing bugs is a higher priority than content right now, but yes, more stuff will come. All those empty subcategories in the building menu will be filled up eventually.

HitoKiri said:
  Good night, about what you posted Gunni & Fredwin, I personally think that a "town system" should be a good idea, reducing bad things ( Randoming / Wild Building unrealistics things ), but in same it will reduces the gameplay experience ( less RolePlay - in the future - / less Freedom / more constraints ).
With more precision, watch this : 

I think that is a immense question (that is the same for an other mod. named PersistentWorld), I am personnaly not able to answer what would be the best choice between this two, I just tried to make it more clear.

That is a answer to an other suggestion made by Gunni & Fredwin, I am not waiting that one of this two way will be implemanted at all.

Actually that is the Alpha Test, all in it is for let players test mod. systems ( Hunger, Hunt, craft, build, thirst ) the atmosphere is not here at all, for the moment.

Some suggestions : (not easy to make)
_cooking fire should be destructable by itself with ages.
_Forge should need some ressources, like Cobblestone, and I think Forge should need to be near a construction, if that is possible. *
On that i belive there should be a starter camp with Guards like PW but its a camp AND NOOOOO FACTIONS just a camp where you cant build in and with guards like the TW in PW, and no randoming, but other then that, just basic

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Whenever I smelt iron ore, I'm always getting random items like cooked meat and pickaxes appearing in my inventory.
Yeah, that's a weird bug. Hopefully I'll be able to fix it in the next patch.

orangeknite1 said:
i wonder when the servers will update
Well, I know that the wK server is being updated right now. The other servers shouldn't take long either.

Infamy said:
Shredzorz said:
Infamy said:
Shredzorz said:
I'm not going to remove war veterans or guns until we see if this new patch cuts down on randomers. The primary problem right now is that admins can't even kick/ban most of the time, due the menu being messed up.

^
ETA when we will see said update?
Probably about an hour or two. :smile:

^
Kick ass dude xPIx is waiting.
oh yesh we are  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Just wondering when you could see a a thread in the released mods section i know the mods not done but this thread is packed to the steams and i want a thread to organise a native american tribe or American Cavalry regiment  :grin: and i feel if all advise is to be seen the mod needs it own whole section for everything  :grin: love the mod by the way

A few ideas :razz: since im a events kinda admin.

Spawning items from list, Kill player, increase gold, a way to drop gold, admin chat :grin: and local chat

dropping a rifle makes the ammo disappear too, maybe drop the bag?

Lol, I must say I had a good first experience of this mod, it's fun to build exactly the way you want(though it can lag alot sometimes). And the action never takes end, like many of you experienced, especially at the spawn. Today it was a spawnkilling-fest between a Russian "coalition" and a Spanish MM clan which lasted for about 30 minutes, before the clan decided to shut down the server. The reason was that one of their officers threathened with ban if the players wouldn't stop to speak Russian, calling it a "non-Russian server" or something like that, don't remember exactly. After being ignored he started started shooting, and after being ragdolled, his clanmates naturally attacked too. After a long and hard battle the fight continued at the spawn, which turned to be even longer.

Whole this pathetic event  could be avoided by simply making 2 global chats.

And also, maybe we should have the kind of system they have in PWmod, with flags around the map where we can make different factions? After all we have fights between the major nationalities on a server anyway so... :grin:

It is really anoying when people like spanish, polish or russian guys refuse to speak english. That leads to random killing, and we can't ask them to stop, especially russians. In every single server, even PW ones, one, or more, russians get to spawn kill. What the hell is wrong with them???

its fun but its a little complicated to start out even with the guides. Also to start out with a horse would be nice because it takes 5 hours to get anywhere

TWW: Day 2, pre-patch

Mod still AWESOME  :grin: I built 2 large 3 story hotel/saloons and connected them on the other sever today (not RCC). Sadly I went afk for 20 minutes to eat and when I came back they were half destoryed and a randomest going on *sigh*

Also, I would recommend geting rid of rough/fine wood and steel/fine steel, it makes thing horrible when trying to build stuff

Coristan said:
It is really anoying when people like spanish, polish or russian guys refuse to speak english. That leads to random killing, and we can't ask them to stop, especially russians. In every single server, even PW ones, one, or more, russians get to spawn kill. What the hell is wrong with them???
Pretty sure you would have refused to speak a language you can't speak. A possible reason can also be that the majority of players on European server IS Russian-speaking, or atleast today it was. Also you forget to mention Germans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom