[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes my 2 suggestions:

- Prefab Buildings to build

- Make it so that you can only hear nearby conversations. I mean, so you can only hear messages from people around you, like 20 feet. That way you would eliminate that confusion of messages from people you cannot even see.

Hey, I'm getting a bug with inventory after cooking(havn't tried other crafting yet). Items that i have discarded earlier reappear (not always the last item dropped) but with no weight value, these can then be discarded and picked up again. I was playing as hunter class don't know if that effects it.
Looks like a good start though, the menus are great. The survival aspects work really well. Looking forward to more.

Aaalright....

I went on the server and i was like "wat do." I eventually figured it out...eventually.

We'd need some instructions...well at least for the basics.

Also, all the players were shooting and killing each other, cooperation was out of the question.

So here's my proposal - you can kill someone if you/he is an outlaw...and the outlaw spawns in another place compared to the rest of the classes.

Also a slightly easier building system and perhaps less wood requirement for all the stuff...

Another thing - discarding wood - Damn i hate to click-drag-discard-repeat! If you could make it so that the wood can be discarded more easily...that would be cool.

Make some requirements for the furnace - you can spam furnaces forever and ever and ever, also you can trap players inside them.

So there you go... i think these are some stuff that in my sincere opinion need to be fixed/added.

Great mod  :shock: , but I have few questions: How come there is no admins (people are fighting and randoming all the time ), it would be cool that you add the chat thingy when you talk to persons near you, cause its ridicilous to say it all on the main chat, and why cant you spawn ceelings and staff like that, all I can spawn/make is walles and louds of different planks ?  :smile:

In the long run it will be necessary to implement more moderation or a general penalty for shooting people.
While playing as a slightly demented lawman I had to cope with people running from me without showing their papers. Some did not even respond to my questions, and someone built a furnace and did not answer me when I asked whether or not it had been applied for in the central registration office.

Indeed I found myself amid an un-declared gang war that I could not abort, and when I tried to check the papers of a horse I got shot from behind. It is very difficult to communicate with single people because you have to type in the general chat, and most people just carry on with their stuff while you are busy typing. There needs to be more order!

Yeah. There needs to be a chat that doesn't go over global, aswell as some clear rulings on randoming. It's incredibly frustrating spending quite some time building a house, only to get shot down by a revolverman for no reason at all. Also, while the current map seems unpractical in the long run, it does help contain the "shoot everyone on sight"-people who never leaves spawn.

I came to the nearby house that was under construction to help with crafting tools, and someone just shot me from behind with no reason. I returned there naked and with pickaxe, and that mf missed when tried to shot me again. He got what he deserved: he got killed by a naked woman with a pickaxe.

Hard to start a game if you are alone, you have to be in a company of at least 5 men. This mod needs spawn protectors and MOAR SHERIFFS.

And now it seems that the spawn point has been surrounded with furnaces, so that the spawning players pile up on each other, with a madness of spawn attacking in that pile and no chance to get out.  :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom