Warband Gametypes?

Users who are viewing this thread

hey guys just wondering if there are different gametypes in the new expansion because somwhere along the lines i heard something about grabbing a flag so just thought i would ask.

-Mr. Carrot

Yes there are several game types depending upon the server that you are playing on. Siege, capture points, capture the flag, and battle are all game types and they are played out just like in other games

Ravenheild said:
Yes there are several game types depending upon the server that you are playing on. Siege, capture points, capture the flag, and battle are all game types and they are played out just like in other games

Of course there is the usual deathmatch and team deathmatch aswell.

Battle mode is my personal favorite, and I know I'm not alone.  It's basically TDM except everyone gets only one life.  Of course, it's annoying waiting forever to respawn when you're as bad as I am  :roll:.

EDIT: Thought Battle had not been mentioned yet, was mistaken.  My post did go into better detail, however, so all is not lost!

ScientiaExcelsa said:
Battle mode is my personal favorite, and I know I'm not alone.  It's basically TDM except everyone gets only one life.  Of course, it's annoying waiting forever to respawn when you're as bad as I am  :roll:.

EDIT: Thought Battle had not been mentioned yet, was mistaken.  My post did go into better detail, however, so all is not lost!
]
Be like me ^^ if you cant fight like a noble men then its not your problem we aren't born as one just go finding a good tower and snipe for the nobles hoping for a promotion ^^

Yeah, the main reason my K/D ratio is usually pretty low is because I like to play as infantry.  Those cavalry jocks steal all the kills!

ScientiaExcelsa said:
Yeah, the main reason my K/D ratio is usually pretty low is because I like to play as infantry.  Those cavalry jocks steal all the kills!

Or they come from behind to take you out lmao

Dude you guys should try hammering on horse lmao its so good ahaa

Wu-long said:

Wait, you mean using a hammer from horseback or using it ON horsemen?  Either way I love those 2H hammers...kerSPLAT!

ScientiaExcelsa said:
Wu-long said:

Wait, you mean using a hammer from horseback or using it ON horsemen?  Either way I love those 2H hammers...kerSPLAT!

From horse back ^^

Any rhoduck can ride a saddle horse its basic training ^^

Back
Top Bottom