Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either the admin team is completely out of touch with the EU scene, or they just wanna make drama for the fun of it. You finally get a situation where both teams managed to get what they want through sly negotiation, and then the admin team calls the trade unfair. How is trading 2 top players that you don't really need (classwise) for 1 top player that you really need, a bad trade?

explosivepuppet said:
hëat said:
Razer' said:
Tfw you used to be a King of Suno and you had 2-0 and the next day you're a Squirtle with 0-2.  :sad:
Tough times
Aporta: A knife in the back
aporta's a snake

ssssssssssssssss

b6f.jpg

Let's play a game of guess who.

I am listed as a top 10 cav above those who have won multiple real tournaments, I don't have top 10 kills even for the cav in the tourney and I've never really been a part of a top team in a competitive tourney. WHO AM I? :fruity:

Maybe this is a different dimension where some events in the passed occurred differently that led to him becoming a god and winning or getting medals in every tourney he joined. If that's the case, wake me up with facts.

22nd_Can said:

I am listed as a top 10 cav above those who have won multiple real tournaments, I don't have top 10 kills even for the cav in the tourney and I've never really been a part of a top team in a competitive tourney. WHO AM I? :fruity:

Maybe this is a different dimension where some events in the passed occurred differently that led to him becoming a god and winning or getting medals in every tourney he joined. If that's the case, wake me up with facts.

it could prolly apply to ciiges too tbh

Guaccmoleboy said:
22nd_Can said:

it could prolly apply to ciiges too tbh
not even close kiddo  :cool:

Just as a reminder to the admins, if at this point the changes etc whatever is applied to all the teams, we still demand our trade of Shema for Razer and Arni to go through, especially after seeing overwhelming support from people who agree that it's a fair trade, especially from players that have enough experience with those two players to judge it. If the problem is with the "2for1" we are happy to also accept Achnaer's second suggestion which was a one on one trade. In my experience, the original trade should be allowed through, but otherwise we will be waiting for whatever you guys have to say.

At this point, disallowing the trade for "it's inequity" is completely superficial as that's not the case, and it just serves to show a bias/error within the admin team, which hopefully was unintended. So we'll be going ahead and start practicing with our new player assuming that the tournament is fair to all the teams.

PS; A quick addition, if this trade is still not let through, in one form or another, for whatever reason (nevino for example thinks that it's unfair for some reason, even after seeing multiple EU players that have nothing to do with our team supporting the equity of the trade and rob is clearly bias, but i'd love to still hear from the admin team to why they think it's unfair and what qualifies them over the people that stated their opinions more) our team and all the players will be withdrawing from the tournament. Just making sure we are being clear.

22nd_Can said:
Just as a reminder to the admins, if at this point the changes etc whatever is applied to all the teams, we still demand our trade of Shema for Razer and Arni to go through, especially after seeing overwhelming support from people who agree that it's a fair trade, especially from players that have enough experience with those two players to judge it. If the problem is with the "2for1" we are happy to also accept Achnaer's second suggestion which was a one on one trade. In my experience, the original trade should be allowed through, but otherwise we will be waiting for whatever you guys have to say.

At this point, disallowing the trade for "it's inequity" is completely superficial as that's not the case, and it just serves to show a bias/error within the admin team, which hopefully was unintended. So we'll be going ahead and start practicing with our new player assuming that the tournament is fair to all the teams.

PS; A quick addition, if this trade is still not let through, in one form or another, for whatever reason (nevino for example thinks that it's unfair for some reason, even after seeing multiple EU players that have nothing to do with our team supporting the equity of the trade and rob is clearly bias, but i'd love to still hear from the admin team to why they think it's unfair and what qualifies them over the people that stated their opinions more) our team and all the players will be withdrawing from the tournament. Just making sure we are being clear.

We don't negotiate with terrorists. An announcement will be made in time on other issues though.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
22nd_Can said:

We don't negotiate with terrorists. An announcement will be made in time on other issues though.
Reported for racism.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
22nd_Can said:

What an expected elaborate answer from the head admin of the tournament. Again, we invite the admin team to re-talk about this issue as the very admin that has posted in the first place agreed that the trade should have gone through as he was uninformed by Rob and Nevino who think that the trade was unfair in the first place for whatever reason they might have.

I'm quite sure that no one from any team signed up to this tournament to take unfair **** like this. I know that it's really really hard for you, but please TRY to show some professionalism and make the right choice.

22nd_Can said:

List is pure biased opinion spewed from the butt hole of NA's worst active "competitive" player.
Roberta    83
Aelia ???
Gelden ???
Lagstro ???
Grimsight ???
Marquis ???
Ruthven ???
Juve ???

edit: maybe I'm being a little harsh, as there were apparently other people's opinions and input added, and Roberta has actually gotten better over the past while. BUT still there are some pretty silly bits in these rankings

Juvenile said:
22nd_Can said:

List is pure biased opinion spewed from the butt hole of NA's worst active "competitive" player.
Roberta    83
Aelia ???
Gelden ???
Lagstro ???
Grimsight ???
Marquis ???
Ruthven ???
Juve ???

A bunch of bad cavalry players? What is the point of listing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom