Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrNevino1 said:
John7 said:
What about the people Trox drafted in free agency during his dive into madness?

They remain with the Squirtles, the trades were modified to allow the money still be there so we didn't have to redo the whole FA process.
are you ****ing serious, trox out bid me on sitvek by 1$ just to **** me. No other captian would have done that.

maccle said:
MrNevino1 said:
John7 said:

They remain with the Squirtles, the trades were modified to allow the money still be there so we didn't have to redo the whole FA process.
are you ****ing serious, trox out bid me on sitvek by 1$ just to **** me. No other captian would have done that.

How would Trox have known what you bid on Sitvek, the bidding is private.

Arys said:
maccle said:
MrNevino1 said:
John7 said:

are you **** serious, trox out bid me on sitvek by 1$ just to **** me. No other captian would have done that.

because I signed sitvek up and I traded him Achaner to get money so that I could bid on Sitvek

maccle said:
Arys said:
maccle said:
MrNevino1 said:
John7 said:

are you **** serious, trox out bid me on sitvek by 1$ just to **** me. No other captian would have done that.

because I signed sitvek up and I traded him Achaner to get money so that I could bid on Sitvek

He still wouldn't have known the amount you bid on Sitvek, so he couldn't have purposely outbid you by 1$.

Arys said:
maccle said:
Arys said:
maccle said:
MrNevino1 said:
John7 said:

He still wouldn't have known the amount you bid on Sitvek, so he couldn't have purposely outbid you by 1$.
I traded Achaner to trox for 150,000 and before that I had spent all my money the first week on Nero. So its not exactly rocket science to calculate how much money I had.

I'll be doing my best to get this rolling smoothly (along with Ummmmmmmidk). If there's any disruptions or annoyances for delays, my apologies ahead of time.

i-will-try-my-best-i-really-will.jpg

Juvenile said:
haha what a *****

If you don't want to play anymore at least be a grown-ass adult about it
^^^
Why do you have to try to ruin it by sabotaging it for others? Just ruins the experience for your players who have no part in your antics.

Lost my respect for what it's worth.

Good move by the admins to reverse trades and to ban him from the tourney. Good luck to our new captains Achanaer and Umm

Anything but your respect Troubadour!

Nero and I didn't feel like playing in this tournament any longer. So with us 2 weakening the team by leaving, I wanted to at least make some of the players happy (Gorlock, Cru, Cradoc, Zacty) by sending them to other teams. Every single one of those 4 players, I have reasons for why they would of been happier not being on the Squirtles anymore. I tried replacing them as best as I could with other players. I was getting players such as T,  Thorr, Achaner, Matthew, and many other players. And before this whole ban thing happened I was looking for someone to take over as captain because I didnt want the scheduling of matches to fall apart. (I asked Achaner a few days ago, also asked Glitterball but then he exposed me.) Arys and Achaner both knew I was trying to find one. I'm both right and wrong for what I did. I wasn't gonna just have both me and nero leave, and then have those 4 unhappy players. You guys approved the trades as legitmate trades even though you suspected I was gonna quit, so obviously the team is still managable and not completely ****. Theres a lot of players on that team, and they're not ****. Plus, they have a lot of free agency money.

Sorry that your legitmate tournament that is going super well took a turn!

Trox said:
Anything but your respect Troubadour!

Nero and I didn't feel like playing in this tournament any longer. So with us 2 weakening the team by leaving, I wanted to at least make some of the players happy (Gorlock, Cru, Cradoc, Zacty) by sending them to other teams. Every single one of those 4 players, I have reasons for why they would of been happier not being on the Squirtles anymore. I tried replacing them as best as I could with other players. I was getting players such as T,  Thorr, Achaner, and many other players. And before this whole ban thing happened I was looking for someone to take over as captain because I didnt want the scheduling of matches to fall apart. (I asked Achaner a few days ago, also asked Glitterball but then he exposed me.) Arys and Achaner but knew I was trying to find one. I'm both right and wrong for what I did. I wasn't gonna just have both me and nero leave, and then have those 4 unhappy players. You guys approved the trades as legitmate trades even though you suspected I was gonna quit, so obviously the team is still managable and not completely ****. Theres a lot of players on that team, and they're not ****. Plus, they have a lot of free agency money.

Sorry that your legitmate tournament that is going super well took a turn!

You can try to give as many excuses as you want, in the end you were caught trying to screw over the other 15ish players on your team as a joke. You told Glitterball you wanted the team to be ruined so don't act like you were trying to help it. You are a relatively new player to this community and I'm not sure why this is what you wanted your first impression to be. I was hesitant to even allow you to be involved when we began the process and only after many requests by you did I decide to let you take up captaining a team. For you to give up after one poor match against a strong opponent really shows your gall and that you don't have what it takes.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
You can try to give as many excuses as you want, in the end you were caught trying to screw over the other 15ish players on your team as a joke. You told Glitterball you wanted the team to be ruined so don't act like you were trying to help it. You are a relatively new player to this community and I'm not sure why this is what you wanted your first impression to be. I was hesitant to even allow you to be involved when we began the process and only after many requests by you did I decide to let you take up captaining a team. For you to give up after one poor match against a strong opponent really shows your gall and that you don't have what it takes.

I couldn't care less about what impression I have to other people. And the one match isn't the reason I don't want to play in this tournament. The tournament is a joke, you're a terrible tournament hoster. Yes, I admire you for putting in $1500 and potentially more for the website, which was well done. But aside from those 2 things, I feel that you rushed the whole tournament, make terrible decisions, and are an ******* overall. Zaffa and Nevino show more of a caring personality then you do. Why would I want to play in this mess of a tournament.

In spite of all the recent turmoil, I want to take the time to remind you all to come out and vote and make your voices heard. Despite the fact that I was just traded from the thriving Durquba Swoopers to the dumpster fire that is the Sargoth Squirtles, I think I have what it takes to make Mount and Blade great again!

Get out of your homes people, you are the building blocks of this democracy!

Vote MattyIce player of the week!

#MMABGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom