Wales Withdraw

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis
Wales will be withdrawing, not because of the losses but because of the lack of self motivation from players and also I'm going to be away for three weeks (didn't expect 3 weeks of NC to be extended to 3 months) and I know no one will take my place in attempting to get scrims and officials. That being said, Wales will come back next year as I've had a wonderful time playing with them. I wanted Wales as a statement to show that you don't need to have a good team to enjoy playing a tournament. I never expected wales to succeed but I knew we'd have fun trying. Many players didn't turn up to matches, however, the ones that did I'm extremely grateful for you to be part of a potential growing team in the future NCs. It would be extremely unfair for Wales to continue from this point. Cymru am byth, seya in the next NC.

Fietta said:
Bauglir said:
If you had fun playing where do you need the self motivation

The moment you stop commenting on all of my posts will be the moment I will actually like you. Bare that in mind next time.

You make it Sound like people care about you liking them.

Shame that all this UK/Wales drama was for nothing

Ceasar said:
Fietta said:
Bauglir said:
If you had fun playing where do you need the self motivation

The moment you stop commenting on all of my posts will be the moment I will actually like you. Bare that in mind next time.

You make it Sound like people care about you liking them.

Shame that all this UK/Wales drama was for nothing

I could say that Bauglir is one of those people who care.

I'm terrified of losing, I expected the Wales team to come at least top 3...

I'll take a screenshot of my schedule.

1fbde6701805499baa2cb4ad868eb4fe.png

I'll be leaving on the 9th and returning on the 29th (Since obviously it's the weekend). Just in-case people plastered me down for a sore loser, a loser which still played 7 v 8, a loser which will continue the Wales team next year, a loser who spends hours creating a thread, a loser who tries to get everyone to training scrims and officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom