Waiting for any overhaul mod for next playthrough

Users who are viewing this thread

zed9988

Recruit
I've played alot of Mount & Blade, but I've always enjoyed historical overhaul mods better than the original fantasy setting.

I've been waiting patiently for one of the historical overhaul mods in progress to come out, but nothing seems to be anywhere on the near horizon.

Why are these taking so long?

Mod tools are very limiting and the code base is poorly planned and extremely unstable

Really tough environment to mod with especially if you don't want it to break with every update.

More will come out once the game fully releases and (hopefully) stabilizes

I've played alot of Mount & Blade, but I've always enjoyed historical overhaul mods better than the original fantasy setting.

I've been waiting patiently for one of the historical overhaul mods in progress to come out, but nothing seems to be anywhere on the near horizon.

Broken mod tools and I'll summarize the next fewparts into just one since there is a lot that makes this process harder basically no easy wayto do things only overly complicated things like for the love of god why do i need to make like 8 parts just for one sword

I use about 20 mods at same time,it's almost a overhaul mod. He have to live with what we have, and at moment we don't have nothing. By the way, the probable firsts Overhaul mods will be fantasy to.

Honestly I think that's not a good idea start a big mod project until the game is not finish... probably the it will become broken due the developement changing game internals.

You should let the modders know they are too slow and you have waited patiently long enough.
But seriously, wait another 2 years and you'll have some conversion mods, possibly in half-assed beta state.

I use about 20 mods at same time,it's almost a overhaul mod. He have to live with what we have, and at moment we don't have nothing. By the way, the probable firsts Overhaul mods will be fantasy to.
I tried that a couple of times and never did it again. The game breaks easily, bugs galore, the mods clash, and any new hotfix or patch breaks the game. It also doesn't feel worth playing if a new patch fixed something you were desperate to have improved or fixed, but you can't play it because of your 20 mods. I don't how you do it.

I tried that a couple of times and never did it again. The game breaks easily, bugs galore, the mods clash, and any new hotfix or patch breaks the game. It also doesn't feel worth playing if a new patch fixed something you were desperate to have improved or fixed, but you can't play it because of your 20 mods. I don't how you do it.

Exactly my experience

Back
Top Bottom