Wagon train

Users who are viewing this thread

Lor Dric

Marquis
you can build it from the camp menu it costs 3000
it gives you 90 more inventory slots plus it will hold troops and prisoners, troops wages are the same of those in your party
one time I took in over 90 prisoners and got over 10000 denars
combine this with an army of slaver chiefs for great money making
food that spoils in your inventory is kept fresh in the wagon train inventory, this is good for traders

Look extremely interesting. I saw that also boosts the morale of the party, and I saw that you can build and buy. I could also see the wagon of the prisoners, the mod looks very interesting, too. The reference you made with respect to keep the food fresh, it also increases the morale of the army, where he finally can have fresh food such as fresh meat, chickens and pigs, and others, without them rot. Essential for an army and a merchant.

Very interesting, I'll try it right away. Thanks for the information. And again, congratulations to the mod, really beautiful! I can not wait to see how it will develop. I think has enormous potential.

Nice to see the wagon train working, that is going to help with the inventory. Being able to keep troops and prisoners with the train is great, too!

Help! Made mistake with my wagon train. I moved the wagon master(?) to #2 position and support troops to #1. Now I cant control the wagon train anymore, nor can I kill it.

So how do I get rid of it and create new one?

evatanen said:
Help! Made mistake with my wagon train. I moved the wagon master(?) to #2 position and support troops to #1. Now I cant control the wagon train anymore, nor can I kill it.

So how do I get rid of it and create new one?

Sorry you only get one shot at a wagon train.  Once, I got too far away from my wagon train, it was attacked, and the wagon master was killed.  I didn't realize it until I had already saved the game, and I could only interact with it like any other group of bandits/travelers.  So, you can only fix your mistake by going to an earlier game save, or by starting a new game.

evatanen said:
I think, that this is "a bug" and it should be fixed.  :sad:

It bugs me, too, but I role play it this way:  Calradia is a small place, and word travels fast.  The "Wagon Train Guild" hears of my inability to properly take care of my wagon train, and no one will hire on with me after that.  They are known to hold a grudge.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom