Viking Conquest Update 1.0 hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Lust said:
We've sent an update out to this, to deal with missing mesh errors (including axes). We will continue to work on this and push it out to a full release once these errors are resolved. Thank you for the reports.

Hotfix NUMBER TWO. Thanks Lust!

this is still in the old version but anyway there is a glitch in MP whan all the people start doing animations from SP (from the in town villagers)

deSaul said:
Seems there is admin chat to communicate with other admins, but no chat to communicate as an admin to players on the server in a Broadcasted version, which is easy to see. (similar to NW-system)

(Unless that admin chat actually does work for everyone??)

Heh. The admin message broadcasting was there and ready, but it was changed to admin chat. :lol: I can enable them both. What key do you suggest for the broadcasting? Or maybe just a "broadcast message" button in the current admin chat window will do?

Captain Lust said:
We've sent an update out to this, to deal with missing mesh errors (including axes). We will continue to work on this and push it out to a full release once these errors are resolved. Thank you for the reports.

Axe textures seem to be fixed in this patch. I also randomly have a horse in my inventory now.

Hotfix doesn't fix the hanging dialogue in Odin's cave (yet). Just tested. It was ridiculously hard with missing axe textures though :grin:

OMG YES please fix the trees!

Im one of the few that are actually loving the dlc right now, but please. As soon as the tree bug was reported you guys should have gone to fix it.

The game is working very outstanding btw fellas. Make a NAVAL BATTLE SP 200 vs 200 worked totally properly with no issues graphics perfects and emotions, sounds, moves and ships moving and abording eachothers all perfectly :grin: keep it up!

Wulfburk said:
OMG YES please fix the trees!

Im one of the few that are actually loving the dlc right now, but please. As soon as the tree bug was reported you guys should have gone to fix it.

this belongs to a suggestion thread or similar, not a discussion for hotfix of bugs since they were meant to be like that, even though most ppl (incl. me) think it looks awful.

170 mb of patches one day after release is incredible. Thank you guys.

Found that if you use any kind of sling sometimes, more or less one times out of three, the animation to fire doesn't activate and you have to move a bit for it, no big deal for the player once found (though it's annoying) but it prevent the bots from firing (since they don't move when firing) and make the poor ruffian a pratice target (though it give a good feeling for the player and an easy start).

Story crash, stopping me from progressing in the story.

When Edil tries to fight me, I get a RGL error crash saying "Textures/vc_plants_rock07_spec.dds"

First patch definitely an improvement on crashing.  Prior to patch I'd crash about every 3rd village/city screen change, with patch played for an hour or more hitting a lot of villages and cities and zero crashes.  Good job.

On to patch two.

upadeted to BETA and loaded savegame. Soon after loading in it said missing textures for many things (rocks, flovers etc.) when i closed all these windows it worked stable for 10min, also music worked  :grin: , after that when traveling on the map at some point game just froze and i had to CTRL+ALT+DELETE. Also memory consumption in huge - almost 2GB and it takes almost 3-5min to load into the main menus.

One the sidenote in Friesland in that village where u can train all warriors scattered across the village (veteran, novice etc.) say to pick some weapon up and that is "over there" but there is no weapon to be found

Crash entering on a East Angle city RGL error too couldnt see the name of the error... patch 2 awesome improves on visual and gameplay but crashing again. Campaign map is lagy like Norfar says, OLD NORSE HELMENT invisible.

The menu when selecting your difficulty is still extremely unresponsive. That needs to be fixed. THe map is working alright will blitz through to the battle that lagged a lot for me.

EDIT - got spammed with RGL errors - then loaded into a town. will test again AFTER that gets fixed.

This. Needs. To. Change. There is a glitch/hack/god knows what where the players in a server stop fighting and start doing singleplayer animations, as a admin I have no idea who or what is causing this, all I know is that if this happened in events then...well you can probably guess the response.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
deSaul said:
Seems there is admin chat to communicate with other admins, but no chat to communicate as an admin to players on the server in a Broadcasted version, which is easy to see. (similar to NW-system)

(Unless that admin chat actually does work for everyone??)

Heh. The admin message broadcasting was there and ready, but it was changed to admin chat. :lol: I can enable them both. What key do you suggest for the broadcasting? Or maybe just a "broadcast message" button in the current admin chat window will do?

You could always use "U" and "I" for the relevant admin chats, I believe that is what NW is using and that is pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom