Version 1.150 - 1.151 - 1.152 - 1.153 - 1.154

Users who are viewing this thread

Caba`drin said:
psychopigeon said:
Restarted steam, verified cache, still in-game gun sounds and ambient sounds are messed up.
Have you tested with Native?
Quite possible that there's something that would need to be rebuilt/reworked for non-Native modules on the new version. No reason for Taleworlds to ensure back-version mod-compatibility.

I find it quite silly quoting my own post, but I played a bit and here's what I found:

kuudou said:
Confirmed now that background music is messed up for Native Single Player.

Every time I go into a menu of any kind the music stops and resets.

Also you know that clinking of coins you hear every time you buy something? That's gone too. You still get a game notice saying that you spend ___ denars, but no coin sound.

Yep.

Kleidophoros said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
Kleidophoros said:
In a perfect world there is no such thing as a patch but whatchagonnado?
Not support a company that puts out a shoddy product like this with my money? That's one option. :razz:
Good luck finding a company with a perfect track record.
Track record .. hmmm .. Bug that prevents people from winning .. 1.5 years and still going strong. Awesome. Imagine a bug in pretty much any other game that would prevent you from finishing it.......... Now if you still say "hey it's ok" you are truly one of a kind.

Hey guys!
The sound engine has been rewritten from scratch, I expected that to generate problems. Don't worry though, they will be fixed. :smile:

Please bare with us as we had to patch the warband exe a lot for the upcomming DLC release tomorrow!
We did test the binary's very very thoroughly, I guess still some things slipped...  :cry: Keep reporting bugs as you find them. They will be taken care of!

Cheers,

Vince.

077A5265A610BEF2733A247F9F8773501CBF5A68

E2B83C3310B23AE201409821F44F2C4E3525DBFB

49C08CFDD87255C485178E725A25706AA911EE5C

681D069F69B16A7688BCF3B46F4E60A44E6D0AF3

A3C3C76BCB60F87A03425F2E6FFA25A33522A27D

9D959F2A2DEC2F1168CBB49ACA4B3496D7329ACD

3340F3C8691D7B1C20F9B5C6A243B82D8E92D0D3

42CCF904F310A4DD179ECE3ECB5FF40D690D564D

06BC48F4DF334C040EA3145EAB6370A92C471946

3FA5F02DC7C16DF5E118501627E54570DC01AC5F

Vincenzo said:
Hey guys!
The sound engine has been rewritten from scratch, I expected that to generate problems. Don't worry though, they will be fixed. :smile:

Please bare with us as we had to patch the warband exe a lot for the upcomming DLC release tomorrow!
We did test the binary's very very thoroughly, I guess still some things slipped...  :cry: Keep reporting bugs as you find them. They will be taken care of!

Cheers,

Vince.
Thank god!

BDK said:
Kleidophoros said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
Kleidophoros said:
Not support a company that puts out a shoddy product like this with my money? That's one option. :razz:
Track record .. hmmm .. Bug that prevents people from winning .. 1.5 years and still going strong. Awesome. Imagine a bug in pretty much any other game that would prevent you from finishing it.......... Now if you still say "hey it's ok" you are truly one of a kind.
Well yeah, the thing is you are not meant to "win" at Warband.
And I was talking about the sound bug really.
But yeah, we are all special, every one of us.

Vincenzo said:
Hey guys!

Cheers,

Vince.

Napoleonic Wars is coming out tomorrow?

Huh.

I eagerly await single player mods for NW.

Note that our team only tested the DLC with the new warband patch.
That worked just fine.

Taleworlds handles all engine changes though, they also tested native, it's up to them to fix their bugs.
I'm sure they will be fixed soon.

Any possibility a patch will make this situation cease to exist.

Player A and B are on the same team fighting against Player C, Player A kills player C just a split second before player B swung, Player B's swing passes through the dead body of player C and goes on to team wound/kill player A.

Kleidophoros said:
BDK said:
Kleidophoros said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
Kleidophoros said:
Well yeah, the thing is you are not meant to "win" at Warband.
And I was talking about the sound bug really.
But yeah, we are all special, every one of us.
So why make an achievement if you aren't supposed to earn it? Makes no sense.
Bottom line; It's a horribly buggy game that is next to impossible to win.

Rurin said:
At Kuudou: Im pretty sure NW is a multiplayer only DLC, not a new game altogether with single-player abilities.

I may be wrong though.

I know it's multiplayer only. Which is why I'm relying on modders to add a single player option.

HDR+AA light strobing bug with nvidia cards STILL there, disappointing. Sound also cuts out every few seconds but it seems you know about that one.

Deserath said:
Any possibility a patch will make this situation cease to exist.

Player A and B are on the same team fighting against Player C, Player A kills player C just a split second before player B swung, Player B's swing passes through the dead body of player C and goes on to team wound/kill player A.
I think they said on the bug tracker a while ago this will never be fixed

Ever since the new patch was released, sound has been fading in and out for me.
Since it worked fine before the patch and in all other games that I play, it must be related to the patch.

It's an Asus Sonar DG with driver version 7.12 under Windows 7.

Thanks for reading.

Kleidophoros said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
Kleidophoros said:
I never said I demand perfection. But come on, can you name a single company that broke their game with a patch two years down the line as badly as TW just broke WB? The music restarts when you click a button! How do you miss that? I don't buy this "oh we tested the patch very thorougly" bull, because that's obviously not the case! The problem is obvious immediately after you start the game, so thorough testing would've revealed it. Clearly the testing wasn't thorough enough. You can get away with crap like this in an alpha funding phase like the original M&B had, not when the game's been out for two years.

Back
Top Bottom