V0.31 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

FerdiadITA

Squire
I released the fixed version of the map.Here's the link https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=619

For those who think to edit the source of the mod,remember that everytime you build the module,the cities will come back as their Native position.So you have to replace the parties.txt and map.txt with a backup copy(there's already one for both in the module folder).

Mmmmm . .. I smell the influences of Bernard Cornwell . . .well, as the Warlord Chronicles is my series by far (of Cornwell's works, and possibly of all time), I shall have to join the Britons.  And be tempted to make a character named Derfel Cadarn.  *downloads*

:shock: I have'nt been able to kill anything with a big axe yet becuase I can't get this mod to work. But my neighbours cat is starting to get annoying :twisted:

Adorno said:
It's still the native city and village names.
Only the map has been fixed. Nothing else.

But you should download this version anyway.

Indeed I'm glad I have - played it all last night.  Good work, though it will be even better when the names are fixed (I assume that's a hell of a lot of work with the recent version of M&B though).

Still quite a few native mounted troops - Caravan Masters, Manhunters etc.

I cannot believe that someone has finally made this mod! This reminds me of the old 1066 mod, but seemes much more depthfull. I am a big fan of the Saxon Stories by Bernard Cornwell, and I too can see the influence. I shall probably be playing this mod for 12 hours straight as of when the download is finished.

Very well done! I can't wait to play it.

-Buz

MasacruTheArcher said:
Sorry for asking , but i saw that the download has over 20 mb ?Is it the whole mod + the map fix ? Or it's just a fix ;standalone ?

It's the whole mod + the bugfix.

@Buzvonlurt:Thanks,I hope you'll enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom