• Other

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
findecanno said:
Beat Blacktide 7 - 1.
I request that this match be reviewed as a result of Beer hacks.
I think the picture tells it all...
71315323.jpg

RoBo_CoP said:
Gaius_Octavian said:
CoolMB said:
findecanno said:
Beat Blacktide 7 - 1.
I request that this match be reviewed as a result of Beer hacks.
I think the picture tells it all...
71315323.jpg
Your image appears photoshopped.  I request court authentification before this is admissable.

Evidence, Blacktide is not bald. 
The photo is real.

Carry on.
I request than that in accordance with Rules 1 and 10 of the official A.B.S. handbook that Beer be disqualified for infringing upon the rules of the tournament. As stated, a player "must [...] use either of the two bastard swords" and "May not use ranged weapons".

As such, it is only fair that Beer be disqualified for violating the A.B.S. handbook and that Blacktide be reinstated into the tournament. In addition, I seek restitution for punitive damages arising from the distress caused to Blacktide from this ordeal, any possible damages that BT's reputation may have taken from this event, and attorney fees. In total, I am seeking $1,000,000,000,000,521 in restitutions and legal fees.

I'll counter you with saying, Beer is not using these disgusting 'ranged weapons' of which you accuse him, it is simply the mysterious angle of which Letholdus took it.

You can CLEARLY see the black handlebars proving that  Beer is in fact using a HBS

Armored said:
I'll counter you with saying, Beer is not using these disgusting 'ranged weapons' of which you accuse him, it is simply the mysterious angle of which Letholdus took it.

You can CLEARLY see the black handlebars proving that  Beer is in fact using a HBS
Here is Camera 2 from the fight. I'm sure this will answer all of your questions...
27630430.jpg

Oh, I forgot to post results from a few weeks ago, which is that avocados are the best fruit. Strawberry lovers have no imagination/soul.

ManO and I will be fighting later today, or maybe tomorrow. lol at whomever voted for me.

Armored said:

The photo is obviously fake because I used a regular Bastard Sword, not a HBS. Hence my sword had a brown handle. I am innocent.

Just dueled ManO, 7-5 in my favor. Great fights, crazy intense. Nostalgic too, SingingInTheRain vs. ManO, old school cRPG yo. I know you'll make it to the finals, maybe I'll be there and we can do this again.

Deafening said:
Just dueled ManO, 7-5 in my favor. Great fights, crazy intense. Nostalgic too, SingingInTheRain vs. ManO, old school cRPG yo. I know you'll make it to the finals, maybe I'll be there and we can do this again.

we shall see

Deafening said:
I know you'll make it to the finals, maybe I'll be there and we can do this again.
It's a shame that he is going to get knocked out in his next match.  :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom