US_Sx Servers down?

Users who are viewing this thread

spool32

Recruit
I was playing a siege on US_S7_manual_block today around 18:00 GMT (that's noon US Central time) and the server dropped me... from then until now, I haven't seen any of the US_Sx servers in the list. Yes, I've refreshed and re-searched the internet for the servers about 30 times or so during the last 11 hours. Anyone have any idea what the story is with those servers?

Voso's server went up a little before the servers crashed.

Voso is posting in this thread so he knows about the server crash

Voso is trying to get more people to play on his server

Therefore, Voso crashed the US servers

Voso's server gives non-West coast people higher ping

Most people would play on the lower-ping East coast servers given the option

Therefore, Voso is a monopolist and doesn't want any competition.

Therefore, we should all strike and not play on his server.

This sucks. Does anyone know if there are any US servers coming back up? As awesome as it is to get destroyed with my 250+ ping on all the euro servers and all...

CtrlAltDe1337 said:
Voso's server went up a little before the servers crashed.

Voso is posting in this thread so he knows about the server crash

Voso is trying to get more people to play on his server

Therefore, Voso crashed the US servers

Voso's server gives non-West coast people higher ping

Most people would play on the lower-ping East coast servers given the option

Therefore, Voso is a monopolist and doesn't want any competition.

Therefore, we should all strike and not play on his server.
I have better ping on EU servers then west coast servers like Voso's

I can see the one I put in my favorites and see people playing it but when I click it it says that it's running the older version, so I guess they reverted?

Gloopus said:
I can see the one I put in my favorites and see people playing it but when I click it it says that it's running the older version, so I guess they reverted?

I'm having the same issues, but my message when I try to connect to my favorites is that the connection to the server is lost.

Your 'Favorites' list doesn't refresh when you select it. If you hit refresh they'll likely all vanish from the list.

CtrlAltDe1337 said:
findecanno said:
I have better ping on EU servers then west coast servers like Voso's
I do too, but at least everyone else lags too, unlike in Europe where they have 30 ping :S
Whenever I get on a Westcoast server, There is always some crazy POM member with < 30 ping. Also, Destin's ping is around 40 on the westcoast server.

If anyone hasn't learned the trick yet for servers disappearing off the list just switch it to lan servers and then back to internet and they all pop back up. Still wish there were more fast US servers. I cry every time I see guys with 7 ping on the euro servers. Best I've had is 100+.

Back
Top Bottom