Unlimited Companions

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you mean without them quarreling and leaving? This tip works with all mods / versions. Download a save game editor (MNB Save Editor). Open your save game file. Open the "Troops" section. Scroll down to where you see Companions names with "trp_NPC1 trp_NPC02" which will have their actual names to the right. Start at the top and do each companion. Open the companion entry, then "slots" and scroll down to numbers (71) and (73) (Slot troop pesonality conflict object). Make this a number of some random lord, but NOT a companion (e.g. 600). If (72) or (74) are non-zero set them to zero (if companions are already fighting this will happen). Save. Do this for each companion and they will be one big happy family.

Do you mean without them quarreling and leaving? This tip works with all mods / versions. Download a save game editor (MNB Save Editor). Open your save game file. Open the "Troops" section. Scroll down to where you see Companions names with "trp_NPC1 trp_NPC02" which will have their actual names to the right. Start at the top and do each companion. Open the companion entry, then "slots" and scroll down to numbers (71) and (73) (Slot troop pesonality conflict object). Make this a number of some random lord, but NOT a companion (e.g. 600). If (72) or (74) are non-zero set them to zero (if companions are already fighting this will happen). Save. Do this for each companion and they will be one big happy family.
These sound like Warband instructions. Bannerlord doesn't have quarreling companions. Its just a hard limit based on clan tier.

@Op: Why don't you want to use a mod? There are a plenty that do exactly this.

Don't want to use mods, but plan to mod to get results. Or perhaps OP is indirectly asking taleworlds to implement such mod as such is common these days.

These sound like Warband instructions. Bannerlord doesn't have quarreling companions. Its just a hard limit based on clan tier.

@Op: Why don't you want to use a mod? There are a plenty that do exactly this.
It was for Warband. Sorry! I was on a Warband thread, and this came up under "related posts". I thought I was still on the Warband forum.

Back
Top Bottom