Undead Thorein...

Users who are viewing this thread

He may be good but When you have  150+ army and with the leadership bonus from the sword can get you a bunch more men....

im wondering, how do you actually turn him undead, I killed him and took the sword and his body and now what ? I killed him before i joined the Blighted Plauge, does that matter?

Damn, more hidden stuff? I hate hidden stuff, for I never find it. Also Pphezies of Pendor has it. Something about knighhood orders and quail gems and a little bit about noldor stuff. Never found any it.

And now COT has sekret undead supersoldeirs for blighted plague? T.T
Servitor

well servitor just make it a point to go look for hidden locations on the map. if you cant find anything that way, and you use chats, just use the see all cheat. but i dont use it because i like finding things myself.

so i have received the message that i completed the ritual for reviving him... but he isn't in my party. he also didn't appear when i fought some bandits (albeit in a village, but still...).

i don't remember if it had been a week or more since i killed him, but if the ritual is completed and he now serves me.... shouldn't he appear somewhere? i even lost my awesome sword :sad:

Pafoot said:
I finished the Giliae's quest, saved him, saved his horse, got his sword, now what? I hear you get Thorein to join your party.

When he's giving you the reward, use the option "I've got a better idea'. This means you won't get the sword, but instead him as a companion (with the sword)

You might need to reload a save game.

Flobber said:
i got Thorian's body, but i don't know have to start the ritual. can any one help?

If I recall correctly you need to be part of the blighted plague and talk to the dread lord, but it's been about a year for me.

Back
Top Bottom