Unban me on IE Offical 1 server YOU SISSY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello!

One of you lovely darling devs decided to ban my ass from IE Official server nr. 1.  I assume because I play under the pseudonym Gefreiter_Adolf_Hitler.

Now, If my history is correct, that individual did partake in the Great War.  I played quite a few rounds, weeks on the server, and nobody seemed to have a problem with it... Heck one round we had a collection of famous people, Hindenburg, Joffre, and moi, haha. Good for laughs.
Also, i would call myself a fair player.  Ok, there are times, when  I am bombing the Frenchys with impunity on Hill 87, well sorry for that....................................... Not!

Alright, so once you tossed your tear drenched tissues away and changed your panties to military trousers, unban me please. And instead you may try to blugeon me to death in one of the trenches.

Skål!!

How to not get unbanned:

Akos von Ungarn said:
Hello!

One of you lovely darling devs decided to ban my ass from IE Official server nr. 1.  I assume because I play under the pseudonym Gefreiter_Adolf_Hitler.

Now, If my history is correct, that individual did partake in the Great War.  I played quite a few rounds, weeks on the server, and nobody seemed to have a problem with it... Heck one round we had a collection of famous people, Hindenburg, Joffre, and moi, haha. Good for laughs.
Also, i would call myself a fair player.  Ok, there are times, when  I am bombing the Frenchys with impunity on Hill 87, well sorry for that....................................... Not!

Alright, so once you tossed your tear drenched tissues away and changed your panties to military trousers, unban me please. And instead you may try to blugeon me to death in one of the trenches.

Skål!!

Seriously though, I never understand these threads. Explain the situation without poorly worded insults and you have a chance. Outright insulting developers has always, and will always be a terrible idea.

Back
Top Bottom