New Multi-Clan Battle Events on the SI Server on Saturdays

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings everyone,

I would like to inform all of you that, despite many people thinking that the Deluge mod is dead, a team of diligent people have been trying to revive it by organizing some new events and leagues. One such event is the multi-clan battle event I am advertising here, for which I hereby invite all of you from all other Mount&Blade games and mods :smile:

These events are held every second Saturday at 20:00 / 8 p.m. Central European Time (GMT+1). The next event will take place on May 25th.

The event consists of playing battle mode on 2 different maps, usually one normal and one custom, with changing factions and potentially changing teams for balancing reasons. Normally, 4 rounds of battle will be played on each map, but in case the rounds end fast, we might increase the number of maps to 3. After this, the server will switch to open for the public and we will play siege or some other game mode for the remainder of the event.

I will briefly explain the rules in English here:

Any clan, regiment or team can apply so long as they have a minimum of 5 players in their team. There is no need to pre-apply for the event though, but it would be great if the teams could let me know whethey they will regularly participate or not.

Any clan, regiment or team can join the event at any time, without needing to sign up previously.

A clan's team can be divided up into maximum two divisions. A division must contain at least 5 players. Divisions can be the same troop type, or different ones, but a clan can only have maximum two types of troops playing on the battlefield (e.g.: a division of 6 pikemen and a division of 8 musketeers for a team of 14 members). Random players are also permitted to join divisions that have already formed.

A division can take any troop type, be it infantry or cavalry. Cavalry divisions are maxed at 8 players per team in order to avoid cav spam. This means maximum 8 cavalry per clan as well.

Also, maximum 8 bow-type cavalry and maximum 5 engineers are allowed per faction.

Each division can have maximum one officer and one bannerman assigned to it. In case special units are also allowed, the officer can be replaced by a general-type unit.

Divisions are allowed to use cannons, powder kegs, pre-placed weapons and wagons, but they must not blockade chokepoints with wagons.

Ramboing or fighting alone is not allowed, everyone must stay in their assigned squads and divisions.

Line infantry such as musketeers, foot dragoons, Russian strelets, Cossack registered infantry etc. must keep a line formation during the event. Light infantry and skirmishers such as border guardsmen, tufekcis, rezuns etc. are allowed to stay in loose or staggered formation, but a division cannot separate into two, they always have to stay together.

Disregarding or breaking any of these rules will cause the division/team to face a warning, and after 3 warnings the division/team will be requested to leave the event, or be kicked otherwise.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me about them here or contact me on Steam (https://steamcommunity.com/id/marththegryphonhearted)

Also feel free to join the Steam group of the Deluge community events: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NEoDct

We hope to see you on the next such event!  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom