[UNAC] Week Two Results, Discussions and Predictions

Users who are viewing this thread

BoogyLoH said:
Shemaforash said:
BoogyLoH said:
lol. In the wikipedia article that you linked, Turkey isn't highlighted in the image on the right:roll:

A part of Turkey is.

Ah. You're right. There is a small part of it. I just found it funny that image shows the majority of Turkey not in Europe (even though it is included in the article). I wasn't trying to debate the issue. I would consider both Turkey and Russia transcontinental, as in there is apart of them that is in Europe and apart of them that are in other continents.

Majority of Turks are living in the European part.

same for Russia
:!: :!:

sotamursu123 said:
Majority of Turks are living in the European part.

same for Russia
:!: :!:

Ehhhhhh. I'll give you Russia, but Turkey is 75mil people. If we say the entire Istanbul peninsula is Europe and that small part of Turkey northwest of there, I still doubt it comes out to a majority. Istanbul is huge, but not 37.5mil huge. 

Agreeing with Sota, GA is by far an, "all-star Euro team", sure, there are a lot of fantastic players, but not even close to being the best, most skilled EU team possible.

Of course not, my massive ping keeps Donut away from playing in there, therefore that can´t be a "dream team" as u call it.

DoF 13 - 8 Rebels

Didn't get a screenshot for the last set, but it can of course be checked on the stream (or if anyone else managed to get the screenshot of it).

GG, and thanks a lot to Gelden for letting us use the wK server and being the admin for us, and big thanks to Mad Dawg and Blak for the stream.

I went ahead and fetched the last set screenshot from the stream:

DoF (nord) v Rebel (Sarranid) set 4
otYNLKH.jpg

The DoF covered up is Darin with 2-6, Mok left a few seconds before the screenshot, he ended it with 6-6 (One screenshot doesn't really show it, just watch 1:38:48 onward and wait for mok to die)

Hopefully that helps whoever with stats

Tried to schedule with GCG but they were busy, will try sometime again in the week.

Back
Top Bottom