[UNAC S4] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaranth the Druid said:
Aura (Zaffa) said:
Sorry, but according to Art. 5, Sect. 5 of the 4th UNAC decree, this action is not permitted.

"Once the tourney starts, player additions and trades can take place to a maximum of two players per week until the week 4 deadline."

pompous_bastard_by_tannermorrow.jpg
serious3_0.jpg
:cool:

Hitler Please leave.

Updated.

The_Troubadour said:
Amaranth the Druid said:
Aura (Zaffa) said:
Sorry, but according to Art. 5, Sect. 5 of the 4th UNAC decree, this action is not permitted.

"Once the tourney starts, player additions and trades can take place to a maximum of two players per week until the week 4 deadline."

pompous_bastard_by_tannermorrow.jpg
serious3_0.jpg
:cool:

Hitler Please leave.

Zaffa's right, and although it may seem anal, there's a good reason for this rule. The admins talked about this, and the logic behind it is that in some past tourneys there's been a flood of players (4/5) joining teams near the end of the round robin. When stuff like this happens, we feel it seriously affects the composition and dynamics of the team, not to mention it isn't very sportsmanlike. Imagine if all of BkS decided they wanted to join a team in week 4 of the round robin. Yeah... I think it's easy to see that most people would be against it and why.

So, Winnie, we can do two of those adds for now, but the other two will have to be added in week 2. I went ahead and added CJH and Preston. PM/Steam me if you have questions or concerns. 

That's cool and all, but last I checked, Zaffa's not an admin anymore and shouldn't come off as an authoritative figure like he did there. The other admins should step in and enforce the rules. I hope this isn't a trend starting.

You don't need to be an admin or a ref to call out an infraction if you see it. I hope that you would.

This would've been caught as soon as I updated the rosters, regardless (today after getting home from work). I've been watching to see if anyone would add too many players in week 1 as it is a new rule in this tourney.

I would like to point out that Gregory_Franzcheimer is not supposed to be on the TFM roster. He was never transferred from the MoB roster as far as any of us know. I'm sure it was just an oversight, so no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom