UK Elections: Princess

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fehnor

Grandmaster Knight
It was suggested that IceNoVa and I hold an election for the Nation's Cup 2013 UK team captain. We agreed that the decision for captain of the UK team is best left to the UK players.

Election Rules: (READ THIS)
1. Ballot must be submitted via PM to both IceNoVa and Fehnor in the same PM. You may use this link to send us a PM for the vote:
VOTE
2. Election will close at 8AM CST (GMT-6) Monday, January 21, 2013. Any ballots submitted after this time will not be counted.
3. Any player that submits a duplicate ballot or is not eligible to vote (Not in UK) is subject to removal from the tournament.
4. Verification of player locations will be done by a third party prior to vote count. Results of individual ballots will not be shared with this third party.
5. This thread will remain open until the election period ends on Monday. At that time the thread will be locked. This thread is intended to be the location of political discussion related to this election, and all the **** that entails.

The following parties have shown interest in leading the UK team:
Killfacer
Captain Lust

The following players have shown interest in being leading the UK team:

Deacon
crazyboy11

The poll is a write-in. UK members can vote for Jesus if they want to.

Killfacer said:
I have no interest taking part in this poll. All the best active players have agreed to my being captain. The only way Crazyboy can get elected is through loads of inactive players who aren't even very good voting. This will end in **** storm or worse.

As such I withdraw my captaincy and should Crazyboy inevetably become captain then I won't be included in the team anyway and thus I will not participate in the Nations Cup.

Good luck with the team of inactives.

I disagree. As such I vote for Blacklust!

Cleric_Johnson said:
I would like Mitchell's question answered. Can anyone from the UK vote, or is this for people who only play warband when the Nations Cup comes around once a year?

It is my understanding that anyone from the UK can vote, after all, the captain will be representing the country of that person. It is therefore their right that they should have a deciding vote on on who it is that represents them. Activity is also very subjective and may arise from difficult circumstances and such. Who would decide who is active? Does activity really matter at all? Such things can get messy, it's much better to have an open vote for members of the UK so that democratic legitimacy may be formed as a result and crush any ideas of unfair bias from the hard working administrators.

Vote Captain Flust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom