UK Election 2015 Poll, Vote Here!

Who do you support for the upcoming 2015 UK Elections?

• Conservatives [UK Option]

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Labour [UK Option]

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Lib Dems [UK Option]

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • UKIP [UK Option]

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Greens [UK Option]

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • SNP [UK Option]

• Other [UK Option]

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Conservatives [Non-UK Resident Option]

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Labour [Non-UK Resident Option]

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Lib Dems [Non-UK Resident Option]

• UKIP [Non-UK Resident Option]

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Greens [Non-UK Resident Option]

• SNP [Non-UK Resident Option]

• Other [Non-UK Resident Option]

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

UKIP non-resident option - Because I hate myself and never want to live in the UK.

I'd like to see his principles put into practice, purely as a socio-economic experiment. Thousands if not millions of lives will be ruined but in the name of science.

Judging by half my FB feed we can look forward to 5 years of an evil despotic regime that encourages the mentally ill to be dressed up as foxes and hunted with dogs whilst wheelchair users are forced to battle junkies for their benefits in a new televised entertainment show. Or something along those lines.

Mosin Nagant said:
The election system sucks in the UK. SNP gets %5 and has 56 seats while UKIP gets %13 and has 1 seat :lol:
My housemate voted purple and when he saw that stat the rage was pretty real  :lol: Our system doesn't like minority parties really.

Also, the "Cannabis is less harmful than alcohol party" made me chuckle when reading the ballot yesterday, wonder if they did decently anywhere.

Beny said:
Also, the "Cannabis is less harmful than alcohol party" made me chuckle when reading the ballot yesterday, wonder if they did decently anywhere.
They even got more votes than BNP.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom