UK Election 2015 Poll, Vote Here!

Who do you support for the upcoming 2015 UK Elections?

• Conservatives [UK Option]

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Labour [UK Option]

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Lib Dems [UK Option]

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • UKIP [UK Option]

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Greens [UK Option]

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • SNP [UK Option]

• Other [UK Option]

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Conservatives [Non-UK Resident Option]

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Labour [Non-UK Resident Option]

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Lib Dems [Non-UK Resident Option]

• UKIP [Non-UK Resident Option]

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Greens [Non-UK Resident Option]

• SNP [Non-UK Resident Option]

• Other [Non-UK Resident Option]

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Eh. I can't bring myself to vote for any of these. Seem kinda limited/shallow.

I'm from Northern Ireland, and I believe that we are stronger as part of the United Kingdom and as part of the European Union.

All these tiny countries mean nothing. There is no strength in isolation. We are part of a divided world. Europe must be able to contend with the USA and the BRICS. Sure, we don't like Brussels forcing their laws down our throats but it's hardly destroying us. We all retain our individual cultures, there's little harm from staying in the EU. We are better together than we are alone.

You simply can't think about domestic issues only now. You can't have such a small mind. We have to look at the bigger picture.

Since Quebec is the cradle of the Canadian nation and the true Canadian identity, I propose we the English majority choose a new name and separate from Canada.

Bluehawk said:
Triggered

3279e133cd21117a48d9ee48a8a11a23.png

The Royal Family are a great distraction. I'd rather have our lovely money making tourist trap monarchy over some dull President.

kurczak said:
I'm on my annual Month in the US right now. The old country and the old continent seems even more ridiculous than usual from the San Francisco Bay

Ah yes, San Franciso, the icon of Western liberty. So much to teach you Old World fuddy duddies.
k2QiG.jpg

szvnG.jpg

CzWj4.jpg

Separatism is so 19th century. Peace, love and gender-neutral, nude street faires are where it is at.

Anthropoid said:
kurczak said:
I'm on my annual Month in the US right now. The old country and the old continent seems even more ridiculous than usual from the San Francisco Bay

Ah yes, San Franciso, the icon of Western liberty. So much to teach you Old World fuddy duddies.
k2QiG.jpg

szvnG.jpg

CzWj4.jpg

Separatism is so 19th century. Peace, love and gender-neutral, nude street faires are where it is at.

There's San Francisco and there's San Francisco during the Festival.

Back
Top Bottom