Two Word Story

Users who are viewing this thread

Al Gore eats walruses, he's needed to suck many Vietnamese stinky cocks adding realism into PC. Making me a banana fudge smoothy with sperm eating snails that drink at least gay blood. Gay aspects and gay people are very gay. On the contrary, big horses suck Jhnking's small deformed penis. He also has a big moobies and cake that tastes like semen. Many people think Obama is black for his commie loving black ass, but little red riding ho is Gay Parade participant. Frodogorn rapes Aragorn. However, Brits are rather awesome at being gingers and nyphomans, americans cannot be skinny, but they can **** happy meals at times of crisis. However, they cannot **** if they are wanking With their awesomeness. Scots

Al Gore eats walruses, he's needed to suck many Vietnamese stinky cocks adding realism into PC. Making me a banana fudge smoothy with sperm eating snails that drink at least gay blood. Gay aspects and gay people are very gay. On the contrary, big horses suck Jhnking's small deformed penis. He also has a big moobies and cake that tastes like semen. Many people think Obama is black for his commie loving black ass, but little red riding ho is Gay Parade participant. Frodogorn rapes Aragorn. However, Brits are rather awesome at being gingers and nyphomans, americans cannot be skinny, but they can **** happy meals at times of crisis. However, they cannot **** if they are wanking With their awesomeness. Scots manly kilts

Al Gore eats walruses, he's needed to suck many Vietnamese stinky cocks adding realism into PC. Making me a banana fudge smoothy with sperm eating snails that drink at least gay blood. Gay aspects and gay people are very gay. On the contrary, big horses suck Jhnking's small deformed penis. He also has a big moobies and cake that tastes like semen. Many people think Obama is black for his commie loving black ass, but little red riding ho is Gay Parade participant. Frodogorn rapes Aragorn. However, Brits are rather awesome at being gingers and nyphomans, americans cannot be skinny, but they can **** happy meals at times of crisis. However, they cannot **** if they are wanking with their awesomeness. Scot's manly kilts are very

Al Gore eats walruses, he's needed to suck many Vietnamese stinky cocks adding realism into PC. Making me a banana fudge smoothy with sperm eating snails that drink at least gay blood. Gay aspects and gay people are very gay. On the contrary, big horses suck Jhnking's small deformed penis. He also has a big moobies and cake that tastes like semen. Many people think Obama is black for his commie loving black ass, but little red riding ho is Gay Parade participant. Frodogorn rapes Aragorn. However, Brits are rather awesome at being gingers and nyphomans, americans cannot be skinny, but they can **** happy meals at times of crisis. However, they cannot **** if they are wanking with their awesomeness. Scot's manly kilts are very short nowadays

Al Gore eats walruses, he's needed to suck many Vietnamese stinky cocks adding realism into PC. Making me a banana fudge smoothy with sperm eating snails that drink at least gay blood. Gay aspects and gay people are very gay. On the contrary, big horses suck Jhnking's small deformed penis. He also has a big moobies and cake that tastes like semen. Many people think Obama is black for his commie loving black ass, but little red riding ho is Gay Parade participant. Frodogorn rapes Aragorn. However, Brits are rather awesome at being gingers and nyphomans, americans cannot be skinny, but they can **** happy meals at times of crisis. However, they cannot **** if they are wanking with their awesomeness. Scot's manly kilts are very short nowadays so people

l Gore eats walruses, he's needed to suck many Vietnamese stinky cocks adding realism into PC. Making me a banana fudge smoothy with sperm eating snails that drink at least gay blood. Gay aspects and gay people are very gay. On the contrary, big horses suck Jhnking's small deformed penis. He also has a big moobies and cake that tastes like semen. Many people think Obama is black for his commie loving black ass, but little red riding ho is Gay Parade participant. Frodogorn rapes Aragorn. However, Brits are rather awesome at being gingers and nyphomans, americans cannot be skinny, but they can **** happy meals at times of crisis. However, they cannot **** if they are wanking with their awesomeness. Scot's manly kilts are very short nowadays so people lick their

l Gore eats walruses, he's needed to suck many Vietnamese stinky cocks adding realism into PC. Making me a banana fudge smoothy with sperm eating snails that drink at least gay blood. Gay aspects and gay people are very gay. On the contrary, big horses suck Jhnking's small deformed penis. He also has a big moobies and cake that tastes like semen. Many people think Obama is black for his commie loving black ass, but little red riding ho is Gay Parade participant. Frodogorn rapes Aragorn. However, Brits are rather awesome at being gingers and nyphomans, americans cannot be skinny, but they can **** happy meals at times of crisis. However, they cannot **** if they are wanking with their awesomeness. Scot's manly kilts are very short nowadays so people lick their Manly ''things''

l Gore eats walruses, he's needed to suck many Vietnamese stinky cocks adding realism into PC. Making me a banana fudge smoothy with sperm eating snails that drink at least gay blood. Gay aspects and gay people are very gay. On the contrary, big horses suck Jhnking's small deformed penis. He also has a big moobies and cake that tastes like semen. Many people think Obama is black for his commie loving black ass, but little red riding ho is Gay Parade participant. Frodogorn rapes Aragorn. However, Brits are rather awesome at being gingers and nyphomans, americans cannot be skinny, but they can **** happy meals at times of crisis. However, they cannot **** if they are wanking with their awesomeness. Scot's manly kilts are very short nowadays so people lick their Manly ''things'' with glee

l Gore eats walruses, he's needed to suck many Vietnamese stinky cocks adding realism into PC. Making me a banana fudge smoothy with sperm eating snails that drink at least gay blood. Gay aspects and gay people are very gay. On the contrary, big horses suck Jhnking's small deformed penis. He also has a big moobies and cake that tastes like semen. Many people think Obama is black for his commie loving black ass, but little red riding ho is Gay Parade participant. Frodogorn rapes Aragorn. However, Brits are rather awesome at being gingers and nyphomans, americans cannot be skinny, but they can **** happy meals at times of crisis. However, they cannot **** if they are wanking with their awesomeness. Scot's manly kilts are very short nowadays so people lick their Manly ''things'' with glee. In London

Al Gore eats walruses, he's needed to suck many Vietnamese stinky cocks adding realism into PC. Making me a banana fudge smoothy with sperm eating snails that drink at least gay blood. Gay aspects and gay people are very gay. On the contrary, big horses suck Jhnking's small deformed penis. He also has a big moobies and cake that tastes like semen. Many people think Obama is black for his commie loving black ass, but little red riding ho is Gay Parade participant. Frodogorn rapes Aragorn. However, Brits are rather awesome at being gingers and nyphomans, americans cannot be skinny, but they can **** happy meals at times of crisis. However, they cannot **** if they are wanking with their awesomeness. Scot's manly kilts are very short nowadays so people lick their Manly ''things'' with glee. In London queen Elizabeth

In London, queen Elizabeth executed communist supporter Rahn, because the bastard cummed in my

In London, queen Elizabeth executed communist supporter Rahn, because the bastard cummed in my Standard Poodle's orange, bright, potato-savoured, grape-flavored, extra saucy and spicy

Back
Top Bottom