Turn 6 : Complete : ROCK Engagements and Scheduling

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engagement summary and scheduling information for Turn 6.

General information and reminders:
  • Please, make sure you have the latest version of the module: Link.
  • Pending scene updates for the engagement
  • Hosting party: make sure to set up the server according to the guidelines
  • Please, post the agreed upon time, date and server here or via PM to a ROCK admin.
  • After the match, don't forget to report the final casualties (TDM scores) for both sides! Screenshots work best

Engagement location:D-7(Chalbek Castle)
AttackersDefenders
ArmiesGK 2Wappaw Garrison Troops
Troops45075
Troop TypesRebel Tier 2Garrison Troops

Date and time: TBA
Server: Balion War Room

Engagement type: Siege

Map: Chalbek Castle

Deadline (last day) for the engagement to be played: Monday, February 20th.

Orion said:
That doesn't look legit. The scoreboard says 74, the score in the upper left says 75.
insertirlcompensatingnamehere said:
TKs (Yes, no, maybe?)
No Mad had been holding tab waiting for the 75th kill. So when it happened it didnt update on his scoreboard (tab) but did in the server (top left). Also the score board shows only 74 but if you add the one kill in the screen shot its 75 confirmed by the server as well ( top left ). Now go troll elsewhere.

The kill count was different on a few of our computers. When Mad called the match as over, some of the GK players including myself only had 72 kills recorded while others did indeed have 75 listed. Twas odd

Grad said:
The kill count was different on a few of our computers. When Mad called the match as over, some of the GK players including myself only had 72 kills recorded while others did indeed have 75 listed. Twas odd
Not really.  They haven't updated and the new coding counts tk's as a point now.

Edit:
Just saw this.

Orion said:
That doesn't look legit. The scoreboard says 74, the score in the upper left says 75.
Lol, you got me Marnid.  It's Photoshopped. 

Z3ro said:
insertirlcompensatingnamehere said:
TKs (Yes, no, maybe?)
No Mad had been holding tab waiting for the 75th kill. So when it happened it didnt update on his scoreboard (tab) but did in the server (top left). Also the score board shows only 74 but if you add the one kill in the screen shot its 75 confirmed by the server as well ( top left ). Now go troll elsewhere.

Mad Dawg said:
Not really.  They haven't updated and the new coding counts tk's as a point now.

I do accept apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom