True Sad Boys (TSB NA) (Sesh Cards Added)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Brutus said:
Surkan said:
as lame as u
no u.

I'm seeing 14 names on the roster, surely eight sad boys could postpone their crying long enough to participate in a tournament that might bring them glory, prizes, adulation and women.

Brutus, have you fallen victim to Danate's shenanigans?

Lord Brutus said:
Surkan said:
as lame as u
no u.

I'm seeing 14 names on the roster, surely eight sad boys could postpone their crying long enough to participate in a tournament that might bring them glory, prizes, adulation and women.

Actually you need ten people, don't even know the rules gosh

Wert said:
Lord Brutus said:
Surkan said:
as lame as u
no u.

Well, your captain is a free agent, you should sign him up.  Then you would only need 9 more.  I hear Lagstro and Achilles may be available.  Or even Clockwise.  Or Snazzi.  Or Danate.  :razz:

Lord Brutus said:
Wert said:
Lord Brutus said:
Surkan said:
as lame as u
no u.

Well, your captain is a free agent, you should sign him up.  Then you would only need 9 more.  I hear Lagstro and Achilles may be available.  Or even Clockwise.  Or Snazzi.  Or Danate.  :razz:

thanks but no thanks

especially if danate is on the team

Lord Brutus said:
How lame is it when the leader of this so-called clan lists himself as a free agent in the UNAC thread?

asked everyone on that list and the sf roster only 6 were willing to do the whole tourny (and both callers dont want to) and im not going to be like the rest of the bads in NA and get people that are better then me to carry me to wins                                                                  :cool: story Bro

XD my man *** bait m8

Just catching up on my Blade cast watching was actually a decent watch  :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:

kcvzBrb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom