Resolved 日本語 - JP Translations with problems where punctuation marks are placed. v1.1.5 & v1.2.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Translations with problems where punctuation marks are placed.

Depending on the position of punctuation marks, the meaning of an adjective may change depending on which noun it is applied to.
In addition, this mistake will be evaluated as poor expression and low reading comprehension.
This is a weakness of machine translation, and I think it can only be refined by native translators.
However, it just feels childish quality and doesn't hinder gameplay.
It only affects the author's reputation for quality.
The ID described here will be displayed in the encyclopedia, so I am contacting you because I think that it is a place where you should use a reliable expression.
So far, I have written articles several times, but since they are related to the previous article, I am posting them continuously.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...s-the-wrong-translation-v1-1-5-v1-2-2.459547/

The contents of the article before last and the previous article are more important than the contents of this article.
We would like you to address the issues in order of importance.

Translation Error: Please refer to the id.
Corrected Translation:

std_TaleWorlds_CampaignSystem_jpn.xml
行番号 32: <string id="0bPb5btR" text="{LORD.NAME}は、内戦で{RULER}の味方についている、{FACTION_NAME}の{CLAN_DESCRIPTION}と言われる{CLAN_NAME}の一員である。{?LORD.GENDER}彼女{?}彼{\?}は{REPUTATION}ということで知られている。" />

行番号 792: <string id="9Obe3S6L" text="{LORD.FIRSTNAME}は、{FACTION_NAME}の国内を本拠地とする、{CLAN_DESCRIPTION}の{CLAN_NAME}の一員だ。{?LORD.GENDER}彼女{?}彼{\?}は{REPUTATION}ということで知られている。" />

行番号 2524: <string id="JuPUG5wX" text="{LORD.NAME}は、{FACTION_NAME}の{TITLE}であり、内戦で{RULER}を支持している{CLAN_DESCRIPTION}の{CLAN_NAME}の当主でもある。{?LORD.GENDER}彼女{?}彼{\?}は{REPUTATION}ということで有名だ。" />

Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: v1.1.5 & v1.2.2
Screenshot:

Back
Top Bottom