Training For Kids

Would you like to be able to Train your kids

• Train Yes

Votes: 53 98.1%
  • Train No

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Kids are scarcely end-game feature, you can easily get a wife while not being a vassal, and she often gets pregnant almost 3 days after you get married. By the end-game I have 11 kids from 2 different wives (one of them died in childbirth) and 9 of them are already 27-30 years old. Children need fix, as long as all lords should be able to marry and make kids too. Right now my mid-game looks ridiculous - 94-years old Derthert still riding and fighting against 76-years old granny Rhagaea.

By the way, I do not insist, but I'd be very grateful if you would provide me the link for that dev blog.
LOL.

Kids are scarcely end-game feature, you can easily get a wife while not being a vassal, and she often gets pregnant almost 3 days after you get married. By the end-game I have 11 kids from 2 different wives (one of them died in childbirth) and 9 of them are already 27-30 years old. Children need fix, as long as all lords should be able to marry and make kids too. Right now my mid-game looks ridiculous - 94-years old Derthert still riding and fighting against 76-years old granny Rhagaea.

By the way, I do not insist, but I'd be very grateful if you would provide me the link for that dev blog.

I think he refers to this one? (which doesn't mention family tree)

I'd like to be able to take my newborn, give them a large round shield and a big axe, and put them in the shieldwall, Sturgian-style.

No, really. I'm not saying it would be realistic, or expect it to happen, but I'm still miffed I missed the chance to play as a Wartot before the battle-kid R-glitch in character creation was patched out, so that's the next best thing. Also, I have a questionable sense of humor.

With that out of the way, some means of "training" offspring would certainly be helpful. Whether by paying for "tutor" characters, or sending them off to be raised by other lords (kind of like the player already does in "Lord/Lady needs a tutor," only not just restricted to "age of majority" years).

Would be nice, and in gameplay mechanic terms would prevent you from having to grind yet again from the bottom if your original character kicks the bucket. So you can focus on the more important, then, things, like ruling a kingdom, or at least a sizeable clan.

My words not theirs, i probably should have said fixing existing game breaking issues not necessarily end game (although we know most of it is still missing).

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/87

In that blog they imply it more than actually lay it out in detail.

"As she grows, we will be able to spend more time with her, interact with her, share our experiences and skills with her, and develop her into a fine young woman."

Nope. You should edit your comment and put the correct link so others don't get confused before they see my post.

Back
Top Bottom