Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Fun Poll #3: Who would win in an all time best of EU versus a best of NA match?

• Europeans

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • North Americans

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are speaking about
clockwise.svg

You're all ****!
1/3 of the list is ****!
Europeans suck! MURICA!
If your going to induct people for leading team USA might as well throw X in there, did **** but he tried. Oh and SPQR / John Marston he ran the first tournaments in warband and some of the most fun. Did I mention you're all ****, and WHERE THE HELL IS HARN! This is hall of fame right ?

Balion Zero said:
You're all ****!
1/3 of the list is ****!
Europeans suck! MURICA!
If your going to induct people for leading team USA might as well throw X in there, did **** but he tried. Oh and SPQR / John Marston he ran the first tournaments in warband and some of the most fun. Did I mention you're all ****, and WHERE THE HELL IS HARN! This is hall of fame right ?
Man knows how to make an entrance.

Balion Zero said:
You're all ****!
1/3 of the list is ****!
Europeans suck! MURICA!

i'd *** u up irl kid

VinnyPooh said:
Balion Zero said:
You're all ****!
1/3 of the list is ****!
Europeans suck! MURICA!

i'd *** u up irl kid

***'n up kids... spoken like the real NAMBLA Prezidente u R

valent69 said:
So when do I get to vote for Sj for his graphics contributions? We can't just ignore how he increased the visual appeal of our streams. I know he's relatively new and all... but I don't think NA really ever had any dedicated gfx maker, other than like Maynd... but he isn't even NA so  :razz:
And if you ever do put EU's up there, don't forget to put Maynd in there.

I also nominate BkS_African, denku.
African.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom