swadiancreature said:
flans said:
swadiancreature said:
flans said:
swadiancreature said:
flans said:
done?
ok now back to the serious posts...

maybe you should ask around a little before you post comments filled with useless libel, you're utterly ridiculous. Everything i posted in my previous posts stands, you're just a sad little child running after nats pants (i hope, you could be something much worse god forbid).

I wonder where you were when TNT was up and around the first time round  (and the second time) there's a reason nats not an RCC admin anymore. Anyone with half a molecule in their brain would understand this.

Listen up useless fanboy, unless u back up anything you type up here you're nothing more then a trolling little runt with spare time and a PC.

Fail again, Nat still has CS powers on RCC. And if they're lost that is due to her being inactive for months. Serious posts, I posted something with substance, you did not. Run along little boy  :grin: .

Where was I? I was in the team... are you implying that Natus was a poor admin? Because as far as I know 90% of people think otherwise, infact TnT got praise because the system she made worked, she wasn't on all the time but she kept everything running as it was meant to. Money says if you had a server it would fall on it's ass on day one, you literally have nothing to go on / credit yourself with, you really are stooping terribly low however this is understandable because you, at face value, are probably about as worthless as sh#t stained matured smegma on the tip of a paedophiles bellend.

You may aswell call quits on challenging me on the forums, I'm in a much higher intellectual tier, the argumment is out of your league.

Don't make yourself look silly, now.

oh wow... you really are talking out of your ass... dude... you don't even know Nat... you just killed yourself here ... i won't even bother playing with you anymore.... just LOL... Nat... you've outdone yourself this time :wink:

I don't know Nat in person, no. I've known Natus long enough, though, you're implying that you know Natus better than myself then please do enlighten me. Nice to see you calling quits, and knowing that your flaming efforts are futile  :lol:. Chow, my little flamee'.

You said "Nat still has CS powers" and then you said "lost it for being inactive".
RCC will never say in public why an admin or CS was kick out. She may have been kick out for doing something bad or for being inactive.

If only you'd learn to read, you're running this in circles, sir. Please try again  :cool:.

it was something in your last post :smile: i don't need to bother anymore  :lol: ur such a dead give away...

'ur such a dead give away', oh I see, I know what you're thinking :smile:.

Newsflash, I am not Natus. All while posting I have asked her questions and am just more in the know than yourself. But sure if you wish to stop being destroyed then we can stop here if you like, oh am I merciful  :lol:.

Your fail count is going through the roof! I am impressed  :shock:.

Farewell, rookie.

It's pretty obvious you're Natus.

You'd never believe me, but I'm sorry to disappoint  :lol:

swadiancreature said:
SpruceTrap said:
swadiancreature said:
flans said:
swadiancreature said:
flans said:
swadiancreature said:
flans said:
done?
ok now back to the serious posts...

maybe you should ask around a little before you post comments filled with useless libel, you're utterly ridiculous. Everything i posted in my previous posts stands, you're just a sad little child running after nats pants (i hope, you could be something much worse god forbid).

I wonder where you were when TNT was up and around the first time round  (and the second time) there's a reason nats not an RCC admin anymore. Anyone with half a molecule in their brain would understand this.

Listen up useless fanboy, unless u back up anything you type up here you're nothing more then a trolling little runt with spare time and a PC.

Fail again, Nat still has CS powers on RCC. And if they're lost that is due to her being inactive for months. Serious posts, I posted something with substance, you did not. Run along little boy  :grin: .

Where was I? I was in the team... are you implying that Natus was a poor admin? Because as far as I know 90% of people think otherwise, infact TnT got praise because the system she made worked, she wasn't on all the time but she kept everything running as it was meant to. Money says if you had a server it would fall on it's ass on day one, you literally have nothing to go on / credit yourself with, you really are stooping terribly low however this is understandable because you, at face value, are probably about as worthless as sh#t stained matured smegma on the tip of a paedophiles bellend.

You may aswell call quits on challenging me on the forums, I'm in a much higher intellectual tier, the argumment is out of your league.

Don't make yourself look silly, now.

oh wow... you really are talking out of your ass... dude... you don't even know Nat... you just killed yourself here ... i won't even bother playing with you anymore.... just LOL... Nat... you've outdone yourself this time :wink:

I don't know Nat in person, no. I've known Natus long enough, though, you're implying that you know Natus better than myself then please do enlighten me. Nice to see you calling quits, and knowing that your flaming efforts are futile  :lol:. Chow, my little flamee'.

You said "Nat still has CS powers" and then you said "lost it for being inactive".
RCC will never say in public why an admin or CS was kick out. She may have been kick out for doing something bad or for being inactive.

If only you'd learn to read, you're running this in circles, sir. Please try again  :cool:.

it was something in your last post :smile: i don't need to bother anymore  :lol: ur such a dead give away...

'ur such a dead give away', oh I see, I know what you're thinking :smile:.

Newsflash, I am not Natus. All while posting I have asked her questions and am just more in the know than yourself. But sure if you wish to stop being destroyed then we can stop here if you like, oh am I merciful  :lol:.

Your fail count is going through the roof! I am impressed  :shock:.

Farewell, rookie.

It's pretty obvious you're Natus.

You'd never believe me, but I'm sorry to disappoint  :lol:

What's with all the smiley faces? Uncomfortable to be found out?

Damn, you're killing me! It's so blatently obvious, however you are misleading yourself.

And yes, using emoticons that are at your disposal everytime you are able to comment hums of insecurity,  :roll: :wink: :???: :!: :?: :lol: :lol: :?: :???: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll: :???: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

swadiancreature said:
Damn, you're killing me! It's so blatently obvious, however you are misleading yourself.

And yes, using emoticons that are at your disposal everytime you are able to comment hums of insecurity,  :roll: :wink: :???: :!: :?: :lol: :lol: :?: :???: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll: :???: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone trying too hard to appear confident is no different then someone laughing when they're nervous.

SpruceTrap said:
swadiancreature said:

Someone trying too hard to appear confident is no different then someone laughing when they're nervous.

Say if I was Natus, why would I be nervous? It's a forum buddy. Don't confuse me with being amused with me being confident, you're trying to put two and two together but it's just not working out for you, is it?  :lol:

Sorry I need to give you something to work with,  :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:, there you go  :smile:

swadiancreature said:
SpruceTrap said:
swadiancreature said:

Say if I was Natus, why would I be nervous? It's a forum buddy. Don't confuse me with being amused with me being confident, you're trying to put two and two together but it's just not working out for you, is it?  :lol:

Sorry I need to give you something to work with,  :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:, there you go  :smile:

You'd be nervous because you were just muted and now you've created multiple accounts to try to get around the mute.

Calm down everyone: stop the pointless bickering, one-upmanship, and insults. No doubt the global moderators or administrators will hand out more warnings or mutes (I can't), this is just making plain that I dislike that silly behaviour in this board. You are free to argue, but be reasonable and keep it to facts, rather than attacking each other as people.

I was hoping TNT would come back to pw. I am very excited for this and I will be on to play when it comes out.

If it comes out.

raid3er said:
I was hoping TNT would come back to pw. I am very excited for this and I can't wait for it to come out.

Are you the "raider" I randomed in game when I was pretending to be Natus?

SpruceTrap said:
raid3er said:
I was hoping TNT would come back to pw. I am very excited for this and I can't wait for it to come out.

So while Spruce Trap waits to put his no rule server up, he is randoming people in servers with the RDM rule.

I would encourage all server owners to log ban him ASAP.

Austro said:
SpruceTrap said:
raid3er said:

So while Spruce Trap waits to put his no rule server up, he is randoming people in servers with the RDM rule.

I would encourage all server owners to log ban him ASAP.

I don't believe in rules so I don't play with them on any server. I don't believe in bans for breaking said rules that shouldn't exist so I rotate through ID's on a regular basis so no one can ban me. I will not rest until the people are freed from these fascist rules.

The people have spoken.

d451622d-906a-4aab-9f58-b164769b5485.Medium.jpg

Please please please stop saying the people have spoken. The people haven't spoken you have spoken. Its pefectly fine for you to make your own Server but its when you try to steal a name from a previous server that is coming back. You have wrote countless times "I" which means your trying to suggest you own it.

So all you have to do is:
-Make a server without a TnT Name.
-Stop saying the People have spoken

Screw all this flaming, there is a reason why this forum has a PM system.
Quit flaming here and keep on topic.

Congrats to TnT, can't wait to play!

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but this server is probably not going to happen within the next few weeks, or maybe months.
If you do not believe me or simply dont want to, speak to Nat and try to convince her not to abandon this project..  :razz:

P.S.
TnT is not gone forever..

Armie_knock said:
Pretty much what I wanted ^^

Welcome back and good luck :smile:

Will swadians only have access to swadian weapons and so on? Swadia will get OP.

I have never done it before but I have no choice here:

wait...

+1

Could anyone give flans a mute or at least for warning for insulting others, being extremely impertinent and making useless posts?

hahahahahhahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahhhahahaa.
I like you, think ill play with you too someday soon 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom