Need More Info Thug spawn on the roof in Husn Fulq

Users who are viewing this thread

I had this same problem, and it always was down to about 3 people left on the roof with no way of killing them so the quest would fail.

I noticed one flaw other than the map, in this case, is honestly that there are no projectile weapons you can buy from cities that can be equipped on your civilian outfit. I looked everywhere but ultimately had to rely on my troops throwing rocks, having no rocks myself and often the troops wouldn’t be engaged to throw unless they had been attacked, which wouldn’t happen since the enemies were stuck. Even then, the rocks really did nothing even when hitting the enemies on the roof. But still, it would be nice to have projectile or ranged weapons available when in civilian garb, since your civilian garb and weaponry are forced in this quest.

+1 Using yesterday's patch e.1.0.3
vdIfmlO.jpg

Same issue here with the latest patch in Husn Fulq. Took me 18 minutes moving around the map to get all the guys fall down an was able to complete the quest.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom