Things that happened between Armenians-Turks-Russians

Users who are viewing this thread

Ule said:
firstly, STOP WITH THE CRAZY PILLS! or take your pills to stop the crazy!!
secondly: so modern armenians, took revenge on the turks for some one who died several hundreds years before? if i understand your blabbering.
thirdly: im just making fun of you now, you call it genocide, meaning 1 race tries to wipe out another. however in your 10000000000000+ pages of insanity youve told us all there is no other race we are all turk, so there can be no genocide becuase that would be turks killing turks, so not genocide... see your mentalness has come round in a circle and stuck its tongue up your anoos, using your own logic. or does that not apply when the turks are the ones who (might,im still taking the whole thing with a pinch of salt) suffer from the actions of others? but when turks create the suffering thats your fall back "we are all turks". ANSWER ME ANCALIMON!! ANSWER MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
No one claims that you're all Turks, and we don't need either this theory or something. Quit discussing for your own good. It's driving you insane. You need to calm down.
Let's do something else. There is a remarkable misunderstanding between people in this topic. It makes the topic full of crap...  :lol:

Ule said:
firstly, STOP WITH THE CRAZY PILLS! or take your pills to stop the crazy!!

secondly: so modern armenians, took revenge on the turks for some one who died several hundreds years before? if i understand your blabbering.

thirdly: im just making fun of you now, you call it genocide, meaning 1 race tries to wipe out another. however in your 10000000000000+ pages of insanity youve told us all there is no other race we are all turk, so there can be no genocide becuase that would be turks killing turks, so not genocide... see your mentalness has come round in a circle and stuck its tongue up your anoos, using your own logic. or does that not apply when the turks are the ones who (might,im still taking the whole thing with a pinch of salt) suffer from the actions of others? but when turks create the suffering thats your fall back "we are all turks". ANSWER ME ANCALIMON!! ANSWER MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

No you are not a Turk if you don't want to be a Turk. No one forces anyone! What are you talking about? I never said that every single person on Earth were Turks or anything like that. Even back then, there were other people like the savages trying to live around the Earth hunting each other for food or the helpers of Turs (for example the Kuru). Many of them probably survived and became barbarians and later started different tribes.

ANCALIMON AT HOME
21jrkfq.jpg

yea! this is what this barbarian slave thinks of you!

i bet thats a 1000000% accurate picture of you too.

i just couldnt help meself.

ps: yea i have £9000 art degree, cant you tell!

Ule said:
ANCALIMON AT HOME
21jrkfq.jpg
Did you draw this by yourself? What is that on so-called Ancalimon's head? Omg, it looks like a fez.  :lol: And there is a poster about Turkish doner on the wall.  :lol: Wooooaaaaaww maaaann!!! This splendid picture, I mean, I could never imagine what it's like. Although it's totally wrong, your imagination is awesome. I appreciate your vivid imagination.  :grin:

Ule said:
Oh, man, don't insult yourself.

Ule said:
You bet.  :lol:

Ule said:
Uh-huh. Ancalimon got used to it already, I think.

war300 said:
Ule said:
ANCALIMON AT HOME
21jrkfq.jpg
Did you draw this by yourself? What is that on so-called Ancalimon's head? Omg, it looks like a fez.  :lol: And there is a poster about Turkish doner on the wall.  :lol: Wooooaaaaaww maaaann!!! This splendid picture, I mean, I could never imagine what it's like. Although it's totally wrong, your imagination is awesome. I appreciate your vivid imagination.  :grin:

Ule said:
Oh, man, don't insult yourself.

Ule said:
You bet.  :lol:

Ule said:
Uh-huh. Ancalimon got used to it already, I think.

Here's the documentary "The Armenian Revolt".  It was censured in America

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/the-armenian-revolt/TwkU0GXlL0_YLYrexFPANw

ancalimon said:
Here's the documentary "The Armenian Revolt".  It was censured in America

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/the-armenian-revolt/TwkU0GXlL0_YLYrexFPANw

"USA 18 July 2006", that is the release date for "The Armenian Revolt" as given to me by IMDB, International Movie Data Base.
3 out of the 6 reviews are also from America (one being unknown, another from Turkey, and the last from Russia)

still not convinced?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_films#United_States
that is the list of banned films in the USA (and the majority were overturned by a court of law, I count 2, possibly 3, that are banned on a national stage, Titicut Follies, and Reenactment of the Massacre at Wounded Knee. the possible one is The Profit, which hasn't been released due to a conflict with the church of Scientology)

ancalimon, I am perfectly willing to read and ask questions about any of your ideas (while being highly skeptical and taking everything you post with a HUUUUGE mountain of salt), but please, do some very basic research before posting accusations about censorship.

the USA has plenty of censorship I am sure but one thing we don't have is a federal agency censoring movies. our film industry does it themselves and our various states/cities choose what films are allowed to be sold within its borders. 

Kormin: there are two kinds of censorships. One is official and the other is unofficial. If tv channels refuse to show a documentary because the Armenian diaspora forces them not to, that is unofficial censorship. People still do not get aware that the actual genocide was done by the Armenians & French & Kurds officially. During these, American parlament votes whether to accept that Turks are still barbaric or not.

ancalimon said:
because the Armenian diaspora forces them not to

lol like the UK/ USA or any european country gives 2 ****s about Armenia, sorry but thats a fact. no one (in the west(( well some people might)) really gives a **** about what goes on in your ****ty country or about the post soviet states, theres a far bigger war with more disturbing things happening in checyna . and that rarely gets reported coz no one cares. an trust me if the west can smear dirt on russia they will do. but no one really hears about because no one cares. not because the lizard people on the moon, suported by the gaint spider in the vatican and the russian maffia, with the mole people want us to hate turkey. just no one gives a ****.

now stop being crazy or ill be forced to draw another picture of you

Yes, but you seem to think that the Turks have never done anything bad to the Armenians.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/15/turkish-academics-to-apol_n_151060.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7784230.stm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkish-academics-in-apology-to-armenians-1067066.html

oh look what I found, using the same criteria for what constitutes evidence as ancalimon. Whilst the reports do not prove any genocide occurred, they do demonstrate that respected Turkish scholars are willing to apologise for a genocide they believed occurred based on the evidence available to them.

blood of the North said:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/15/turkish-academics-to-apol_n_151060.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7784230.stm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkish-academics-in-apology-to-armenians-1067066.html

oh look what I found, using the same criteria for what constitutes evidence as ancalimon. Whilst the reports do not prove any genocide occurred, they do demonstrate that respected Turkish scholars are willing to apologise for a genocide they believed occurred based on the evidence available to them.

Why the hell should they apologize for? Of course they must apologize because they are agents working against Turkey.

Turks trying to save their lives decided to kill Armenians for a change suddenly?

Like I said before Armenians were killed by their biggest enemies who are Kurds. Moreover, many Armenians said that they are Muslim Kurds and replaced the villages of Kurds they killed with Russians. They are still living in Turkey as Kurds and occasionally go to Armenia to see their relatives!

Tens of thousands of Armanians were massacred in retribution famine and the Ottomans stupidity to send the Armenians near Kurds. Why did they send them? so as not to die themselves because there were traitors killing citizens and cutting supply lines while the army was fighting in the frontlines.

Now tell me:  If Germany and Turkey were at war and Turks in Germany formed a terrorist organization and started razing German cities and erasing them from map, And if Germans forced the Turks living in Germany to Turkey and they were killed by Greeks on the way, would you call it a genocide? (Moreover, Turks in Germany do no have a leader like Armenians did in Turkey. Their pope started a terrorist organization)

ancalimon said:
Tens of thousands of Armanians were massacred in retribution famine and the Ottomans stupidity to send the Armenians near Kurds. Why did they send them? so as not to die themselves because there were traitors killing citizens and cutting supply lines while the army was fighting in the frontlines.

Now tell me:  If Germany and Turkey were at war and Turks in Germany formed a terrorist organization and started razing German cities and erasing them from map, And if Germans forced the Turks living in Germany to Turkey and they were killed by Greeks on the way, would you call it a genocide? (Moreover, Turks in Germany do no have a leader like Armenians did in Turkey. Their pope started a terrorist organization)
Wait.... So you're saying that every single Armenian victim of the Ottoman's policy of forced relocation, was a member of the Papal conspiracy, armed and instigated by Germans (lets not forget were allies) and motivated by their hatred of the Ottoman Turks? You're claiming that 1.5 million Armenian citizens were terrorists and that the action taken by the government and militia groups was justified?

blood of the North said:
ancalimon said:

Wait.... So you're saying that every single Armenian victim of the Ottoman's policy of forced relocation, was a member of the Papal conspiracy, armed and instigated by Germans (lets not forget were allies) and motivated by their hatred of the Ottoman Turks? You're claiming that 1.5 million Armenian citizens were terrorists and that the action taken by the government and militia groups was justified?

It's not a conspiracy. It's history. What you know today as Vatican wanted the Armenians dead and their heritage lost forever (because it was the Armenians that gave them Christianity and their power and they had the power to take it back). They could sleep with devil (Russians) to achieve that goal. While doing so, they also wanted to show them as good guys (they are not actually bad guys. Just pawns in a chess game). It's simply politics. And since religion means politics it's not surprising. And no: Germans have nothing to do with all these. (apart from Hitler trying to find the saints of Tengri, interrogating and killing the protectors of knowledge; some Tibetan monks(they are actually Turkic shamans). Pitty Stalin found them first and killed them in Mongolia. Hitler actually wanted to learn the truth about "super humans" as you call them for some reason I can not understand. People with abilities like to be at two different places at the same time, shapeshift into different beings like a wolf or bear; mostly birds (kush)...  Many saints like these converted many Turks to Islam.  Like Ahmet Yesevi (crane), Hacı Bektaş Veli (pigeon), Abdal Musa (deer).. That's know as the ability to turn oneself into OZ (the form between non-existance and existing as a human soul) and from that form turn oneself into the desired being by the chemical reaction OT...  For example there's the story in Anatolia about an encounter between Dervishes in different forms. Hacı Bektaş Veli turns himself into Adam form (human) and finally catches the hawk form of Doğrul Baba. Doğrul Baba begs to Hacı Bektaş Veli.

And the pope I'm talking about is not the Pope pope. Armenians had their own Pope which was reestablished by Mehmed The Conqueror when he took Istanbul back. (You see Armenians believed in a monothesitic version of Christianity while the Christians in Europe believed in a polytheistic version. They had some kind of "God having sex with Mariam and being born as Jesus Christ and then being killed by Jews and than resurrecting itself stuff)

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Yes, but you seem to think that the Turks have never done anything bad to the Armenians.

Why would I think that? Turks also massacred innocent Armenians for revenge. But when you think of what the Armenians did to innocent Turkish civilians  that's not really much. Still, most of the Armenians that were massacred were massacred by Kurds who were taking revenge. You don't mess with the Kurds and live long. Most of them are very dangerous people even today. They are very fond of their aşiret (a huge family usually consisting of tens of thousands of people) and if anything bad happens to a single person in that aşiret, they start a blood feud which continues for hundreds of years. Very similar to what you saw in Godfather. Like Italians.

It's not a conspiracy. It's history. What you know today as Vatican wanted the Armenians dead and their heritage lost forever (because it was the Armenians that gave them Christianity and their power and they had the power to take it back).
sooooo the armenians were Jewish and Hebrew? cuz that's where the Christian church came from.

They could sleep with devil (Russians)
Vodka... it's the devils water  :shock:

some Tibetan monks(they are actually Turkic shamans)
i believe most Tibetan monks are Buddhist priest and there for can't be Shaman.

"super humans" as you call them for some reason I can not understand. People with abilities like to be at two different places at the same time, shapeshift into different beings like a wolf or bear; mostly birds
been reading your comic books i see.

Armenians believed in a monothesitic version of Christianity while the Christians in Europe believed in a polytheistic version
errrm Mono means one, Poly means many, so unless my latin is rusty you just said a religion that follows one god really have many.

I've given you plenty of credit ancalimon, ive done my best to conferm the real things in what you say and i've tried to point out the many holes in your logic but i give up, you are hopelessly entangled in a net of propaganda.

Kormin: there are two kinds of censorships. One is official and the other is unofficial. If tv channels refuse to show a documentary because the Armenian diaspora forces them not to, that is unofficial censorship. People still do not get aware that the actual genocide was done by the Armenians & French & Kurds officially. During these, American parlament votes whether to accept that Turks are still barbaric or not.

That isn't censorship, an American TV station would have nothing to fear from a handful of Armenians, just because it wasn't shown on TV (please note I cannot find proof that is wasn't shown on tv either) doesn't make it censored. if americans have seen it and haven't been arrested for watching it then it isn't censored. if its freely available to citizens, it isn't censored.  no ones watch it in America because no one cares, and no one cares because its impossible to figure out what the hell happen because fanatics like you keep drowning the truth in Bull Excrement

Kormin said:
It's not a conspiracy. It's history. What you know today as Vatican wanted the Armenians dead and their heritage lost forever (because it was the Armenians that gave them Christianity and their power and they had the power to take it back).
sooooo the armenians were Jewish and Hebrew? cuz that's where the Christian church came from.

They could sleep with devil (Russians)
Vodka... it's the devils water  :shock:

some Tibetan monks(they are actually Turkic shamans)
i believe most Tibetan monks are Buddhist priest and there for can't be Shaman.

"super humans" as you call them for some reason I can not understand. People with abilities like to be at two different places at the same time, shapeshift into different beings like a wolf or bear; mostly birds
been reading your comic books i see.

Armenians believed in a monothesitic version of Christianity while the Christians in Europe believed in a polytheistic version
errrm Mono means one, Poly means many, so unless my latin is rusty you just said a religion that follows one god really have many.

I've given you plenty of credit ancalimon, ive done my best to conferm the real things in what you say and i've tried to point out the many holes in your logic but i give up, you are hopelessly entangled in a net of propaganda.

That isn't censorship, an American TV station would have nothing to fear from a handful of Armenians, just because it wasn't shown on TV (please note I cannot find proof that is wasn't shown on tv either) doesn't make it censored. if americans have seen it and haven't been arrested for watching it then it isn't censored. if its freely available to citizens, it isn't censored.  no ones watch it in America because no one cares, and no one cares because its impossible to figure out what the hell happen because fanatics like you keep drowning the truth in Bull Excrement

It's not really important whether American citizens care or not. The people they choose to govern them already voted for accepting it as a genocide several times already. It's not rare that American citizens aren't aware about what their governments actually do.

Tibetan Monks are actually called KAM which means shaman in Turkish (which is the original Turkic word for shaman). And majority of Christians believe in some kind of trinity and not a single God. They even call their prophet as God itself. Christianity came from Asia (at least partially if not as a whole). For example, Turks living in todays Russia were Christians (don't ask me how, and the name was not Christianity) before Christ actually existed. They had churches with bells (named gologol. it means gather around here in Turkic) They had saints one of which was buried in Istanbul. History and religious books were modified by Romans. they made Slavs and Russians into walking zombies without a past, without a history, without roots.

477px-Saint_Augustine_by_Philippe_de_Champaigne.jpg

Saint Augustine (354-430) actually confirms that Christianity existed before Christ.

"For what is now called the Christian religion existed even among the ancients and was not lacking from the beginning of the human race until 'Christ came in the flesh'. From that time, true religion, which already existed, began to be called christian. ... For this reason, I said: 'In our times, this is the Christian religion,' not because it did not exist in Former times, but because it had received this name in later times" (Italics by Rau)."

He belonged to Mani religion.  (A corrupted version of first ever religion) A religion which covered the whole planet (including America) when there was a single unified Tur Empire.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/1629023/posts

Now tell me... Where did most of Europeans who invaded Europe come from?  Egypt?  :roll:
When you try to understand the holy spirit concept inside trinity, you have to remember just one thing. The bible does not wholly consists of words of one honest good man. It was forced and forged and everybody knows this. I

PUT THE ****ING CRAZY PILLS DOWN!!!

and europeans didnt invade europe dip****, europe is a land mass or a "continant", not a country, europe is an area in the world with many cultures, from celtic (though celtic is slighty wrong name but you dont care you smear your feaces on walls), germanic, meditarian (for want of better word) and even african and yes steppe/near eastern cultures. they in the wonderfull glory over time have given rise to the many countries and cultures, which though warfare and sex have given rise to yet more cultures and countries. for 1 "race" to "invade" the entire ****ing land mass they would have to be ****ing mental (ancient rome for example) or from space (ie: your liazard and or space turks)

and mankind began in africa, first with neandathals (an the other homo families(( hehe i said homo)) then homosapian. they millions of years ago wandered out of africa, and began colonising the world, yes even your turks which give you a little erection and make you touch yourself, started out as a monkey. though many hundreds of years, they moved from hunter gathering to farming, yes that began in the middle east, which then gave rise to teh city states, akkad, sumer, uruk etc. though trade and other wanderings that new idea, farming spread north and south and west and east, allowing other groups to begin to gather togther, which in turn gave rise to deeper cultures. over a few millenia, they became the basis for the cultures we have now, but thats not the end of it. warfare and sex and trade intermingled those cultures creating yet more cultures, that my dear fez wearing doody smearing erection touching nut case is how the earth and the culture of mankind began.

not the turks lived there and then out of no where the germans or even worse the armenians!!!!!!!!!! turned up and turfed you out, and then they rewrote the history books to show turks never lived in north yorkshire or danemark or france or itally or greece or even the near east. so shut up! put ya **** down and go get ****ing laid!!! then die and leave us be.... you ****

Back
Top Bottom