The type of fighting we all wanted to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Younes

Grandmaster Knight
I have not seen a single video that is dedicated to the most manly way to fight. Fist to fist. So i decided to make one.

I personally would say watch 2:12 and onward to see the fist fighting in action without getting dizzy from all the movement

HUMMAN said:
Cause beating bulked guys in fist fight would be a great quest  :mrgreen:
I would love some sort of fighting arena where you couldnt use weapons or armor, except for the odd metal folding chair or sledgehammer tossed into the pit. Seriously though, with this amazing fighting implemented they better make use of it. A rare special round in tournaments or some quests.

vicwiz007 said:
HUMMAN said:
Cause beating bulked guys in fist fight would be a great quest  :mrgreen:
I would love some sort of fighting arena where you couldnt use weapons or armor, except for the odd metal folding chair or sledgehammer tossed into the pit. Seriously though, with this amazing fighting implemented they better make use of it. A rare special round in tournaments or some quests.
I expect tavern brawls to be a lot more civil now.

I don't get all the negativity, the game looks amazing and people are complaining basically because it's different than Warband.

Thank you for the video, really enjoyed it!

Love the ducking and the gut punches. The blood is a little bit over the top though.

Looks like there is still some scope to have a bit of silliness in the new MP system. I still want naked fighters and Swadian short swords.  :razz:

Haha it looks fun, but the way the blood splatters out every time it looks as if they're smashing eachother with metal maces. Hopefully the blood is removed for fist fighting as it makes it seem a bit silly.

Reuven said:
Haha it looks fun, but the way the blood splatters out every time it looks as if they're smashing eachother with metal maces. Hopefully the blood is removed for fist fighting as it makes it seem a bit silly.

Yeah the blood looks a bit too much, but i don't think they should remove it all. Too much blood splatters but the players should still be bloody. I mean they are fighting until they die, it probably involves a lot of blood  :ohdear:

Back
Top Bottom