Native Completed THE PAS D'ARMES - North American Duel Tournament: CONGRATS TROX

Users who are viewing this thread

Wanted to do my Duels with ordyn tonight but sadly there is a huge Storm outside causing a blackout
Giving him the default win and sorry to keep you waiting

Alejanbro 7 - 1 Sigi

0A9F23FDA8DD457101702185D0A14E71855DCAC3

Since I am NA and Grey Warden is EU, we are never on at the same time. So I think you should just toss a coin and eliminate one of us.

I wonder how gibby pass the first stage and why i dont know about this? I told him that i wanted to play on last day. He post it here. How he could get default?  He didint write me anything

I asked you when you wanted to do the duel in PMs (I gave evidence to Tito) since you have blocked me on steam we couldn't talk there. You didn't respond to me again after you said you wanted to do it on the last day so I got the default, since you didn't put any effort into trying to make the duel happen.

Gibby Jr said:
I asked you when you wanted to do the duel in PMs (I gave evidence to Tito) since you have blocked me on steam we couldn't talk there. You didn't respond to me again after you said you wanted to do it on the last day so I got the default, since you didn't put any effort into trying to make the duel happen.

Braindelay? You asked me yes. I ANSWERED you. Then you didnt wrote anything on pm aswell. You ask me when i told you the time i wanna play. You didnt respond that post and you didnt write me again. Anyway i dont care but still not fair hf in tourney oups you lost xd

Menethil said:
Gibby Jr said:

Braindelay? You asked me yes. I ANSWERED you. Then you didnt wrote anything on pm aswell. You ask me when i told you the time i wanna play. You didnt respond that post and you didnt write me again. Anyway i dont care but still not fair hf in tourney oups you lost xd

(screen with two word reply which warrants a warning apparently)

Hello where did you ask about the time? Why are you complaining if you don't care?

Back
Top Bottom