The official Goodbye thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mage246 said:
Oh, that's too bad.

Where do you live, exactly? Just curious. Any dark alleys in that area?
I was talking about conviction rate in India on a whole. Its maybe just 6 or 7 percent.

Teofish said:
It's mostly got to do with one of those weird fruits I can never remember the name of. It smells like a 50/50 combo of pea soup farts and rotting meat.
Durian perhaps? That's the only putrid smelling fruit from SE Asia I can think of.

Say what? Are you drunk again, boy?
We're talking about fruits from SE Asia here.

I.e. me.
And as you should be well aware, Kampradturk teaches us that Chinese aren't human. And as is known by the Gospel of Tuckles, all Asians look the same. Which in turn means that SE Asia is inhabited by non-human non-Turks.
Simple logic.

Alright, for many reasons I won't get into to, this isn't an attention-grabbing post, I'm done with the majority of Taleworlds. Been an amusing five years.

If you're affiliated with Balance of Power, Werewolf or Jhessail's Shadowrun, nothing changes. If not, ciao, PM me if you need me as I won't be using the forum outside of those half-dozen threads.

Connected at all to activity in thread That Must Now Not Be Mentioned Or Else Ban?

Austupaio said:
Alright, for many reasons I won't get into to, this isn't an attention-grabbing post, I'm done with the majority of Taleworlds. Been an amusing five years.

If you're affiliated with Balance of Power, Werewolf or Jhessail's Shadowrun, nothing changes. If not, ciao, PM me if you need me as I won't be using the forum outside of those half-dozen threads.

Bye dude, good luck with the madness that is known as life. And sometimes as OH GOD MAKE IT STOP.

Back
Top Bottom