The official Goodbye thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Like Burgess? You crazy people...
I'll stick with infantry* once I reach it thankyouverymuch.

*Or paratrooper, if they're not all reservists bataillion/compagny :/

I have the privilege of being trained as well as the infantry, plus being trained in all things engineer. Which isn't EOD at all, no, I only have EOR. We DO have an EOD section, though.

Bth: Engineers work on increasing or decreasing mobility, for friends or against enemies, respectively. EOD is 'only' explosive ordnance disposal.

The simulacra suggest a destructive truth, there has never been a person leaving because there never was a person to begin with. noone is leaving, they have simply become hyperreal.

Seff said:
I have the privilege of being trained as well as the infantry, plus being trained in all things engineer. Which isn't EOD at all, no, I only have EOR. We DO have an EOD section, though.

Bth: Engineers work on increasing or decreasing mobility, for friends or against enemies, respectively. EOD is 'only' explosive ordnance disposal.
I see.. thanks, so I take it Burgess is still the crazy one of the bunch? :razz:

slowpoke_pokemon.gif

Iridetheshortbuss said:
The simulacra suggest a destructive truth, there has never been a person leaving because there never was a person to begin with. noone is leaving, they have simply become hyperreal.

I'm sure the thesaurus has an alternative words list for truth, and destructive, shame this only gives you a pretentious twat rating of 9/10, rather than the 10 you deserve.

Kobrag said:
Vadermath said:
Well excuse us for hoping that when an insurgent faces Seff in combat, the latter will live to tell the tale :razz:
It's not that, it;s the way it was typed, suggested that Seff was going on a hunting trip than being sent into a rather unrealisable conflict.

Be vewy, vewy quiet, he's hunting the tawiban.

Seff said:
increasing or decreasing mobility, for friends or against enemies, respectively
that's exactly what my dad always quotes about what he used to do in his active service days. cool. now he just lawyers and occasionally practices catastrophy management or something with other reservists.
um. do your best to stay safe so you can greet rookies in the channel with your penis again? Hah.

Back
Top Bottom