The Mori Clan! (recruiting Regiments and individuals)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tarias said:
isak5777 said:
mikkel the great said:
Takeda is still greater!  :evil:

Then where were all your *great* soliders?  :roll:

Quitting because you guys didn't have the decency to realise that having twice the amount of players we have isn't really fair.

The simple answer is to make sure that you can field enough soldiers before committing to a battle. If you can't bring enough its your fault, and not your opponent's.

Lloydski said:
Tarias said:
isak5777 said:
mikkel the great said:

Quitting because you guys didn't have the decency to realise that having twice the amount of players we have isn't really fair.

The simple answer is to make sure that you can field enough soldiers before committing to a battle. If you can't bring enough its your fault, and not your opponent's.

No specific number of soldiers was decided before the battle. As far as I've heard, Yuki said he would maybe be able to bring 20 people max. On which your leader replied: We'll make sure that we have as many players as you bring.
So that was the agreements, not a certain amount of players. If you can't have the decency to balance the teams it's your fault.

But, nevermind, let's forget it and just play next time :3

:lol:

Yuki and his sanada... But yargh, many of our guys were doing some MM related stuff, a small linebattle and training :smile:

mikkel the great said:
:lol:

Yuki and his sanada... But yargh, many of our guys were doing some MM related stuff, a small linebattle and training :smile:

Yeah my unit (Mori Yari Ashigaru) had the same problem. Most were doing MM stuff, or just generally not online due to the short notice =[

Tarias said:
Lloydski said:
Tarias said:
isak5777 said:
mikkel the great said:

No specific number of soldiers was decided before the battle. As far as I've heard, Yuki said he would maybe be able to bring 20 people max. On which your leader replied: We'll make sure that we have as many players as you bring.
So that was the agreements, not a certain amount of players. If you can't have the decency to balance the teams it's your fault.

But, nevermind, let's forget it and just play next time :3

Quote-Seption? :grin:

Someone must have been on their period; was trying to block arrows going to enemey team cause honorable dueling and stuff and I get stabbed in back. Then I got a bit agitated by this and one did use the term fagot :grin:. Then he goes "IM ADMIN, BECARFUL HOW YOU TALK TO ME" and I go "Ooo scared" and now im banned. (This is the official server)

And the morale of the story is: dont try to play nice, cause others dont want to.

Up yours screep, sceep... *****y admin. Thanks for reading! (People wonder why this mod is so unpopular)

P.S. Dont ya just love teh interwebs? All the rage that goes with it?
If any of you want a duel, and a non back-stabby one, I'll be on the mori clan server

Mori NaginataAshigaru Ashigaru SunTzu

Col_Backsplash said:
Someone must have been on their period; was trying to block arrows going to enemey team cause honorable dueling and stuff and I get stabbed in back. Then I got a bit agitated by this and one did use the term fagot :grin:. Then he goes "IM ADMIN, BECARFUL HOW YOU TALK TO ME" and I go "Ooo scared" and now im banned. (This is the official server)

And the morale of the story is: dont try to play nice, cause others dont want to.

Up yours screep, sceep... *****y admin. Thanks for reading! (People wonder why this mod is so unpopular)

P.S. Dont ya just love teh interwebs? All the rage that goes with it?
If any of you want a duel, and a non back-stabby one, I'll be on the mori clan server

Mori NaginataAshigaru Ashigaru SunTzu

What was his name?
I will get you unbanned and the person will loose his admin rights.
This i will NOT tolerate on my server

Screep sreep or something along those lines, or that was what he had in game.

Thanks mate.

This is not the mori offical server just to make that clear. This is the offical, offical server even though it only popped up recently which is the one im banned from.

P.S. Are all the servers down atm?

Col_Backsplash said:
Screep sreep or something along those lines, or that was what he had in game.

Thanks mate.

This is not the mori offical server just to make that clear. This is the offical, offical server even though it only popped up recently which is the one im banned from.

P.S. Are all the servers down atm?

Hm, weird.. Well The Mori server is admin-abuse free for all who wish to enjoy a GOOD game of shogun
And it seems like it, i'll try to find the cause :smile:

Col_Backsplash said:
Thanks man. Hey is there a chance of some sort of duel event? Love 1 vs 1 combat, especialy on Shogun

Yes offcourse that would be possible! maybe during the weekend or something?

But atm i have a problem.. both steam and teamspeak says i'm not connected to an internet.. well i clearly am since you guys get this message.. Any ideas?

Erm... Microsoft Tech Support says... "Is it plugged in?" :razz: Dunno mate, try log off and on again?

What Ts3 you in? Im really bored on this one

I wanna join
Steam name : manlai555
What regiment you wish to join: 1st Naginata Ashiguru
All katana regiments are full ??? :grin:

Back
Top Bottom