The Mighty 42nd

Users who are viewing this thread

SPQR, I would love to have some practice scrims with you guys at some point so I may brush up on my leadership skills and to of course, have major fun.

The best part of the scrim was when it was when there were 6 or 7, 7th Regiment Troops left and Just me, two pistols, and a horse. That was intense....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqXlZeqM4sM

Use that as your fighting song :grin:

Hello, i played with you yesterday, Sunday against the 7th, i did very well and was wondering if i could join your regiment. Thank you for your time :smile:

Draco Wrath said:
Hello, i played with you yesterday, Sunday against the 7th, i did very well and was wondering if i could join your regiment. Thank you for your time :smile:
I would vouch for Draco. He did a fine job on the field, and stayed in line with the rest of the regiment even though he was just a walk-on. He would make a good addition to the ranks of the 42nd.

HULKSMASH said:
5arge, you joined the 42nd?
You realize we're allies.
Well... here's what happened:

PRT and the Balions were doing a practice scrim lastnight against GK. At about 8:15 Beer mentioned that he had an AoFI scrim coming up at 8:30 and that he had to go. Then Mad Dawg chimed in that he had to go also, because he was fighting the 7th. I said "I want to fight against the 7th!" so I took up the standard of the Mighty 42nd and we stomped the 7th into the field with no remorse. I had a really good k/d ratio despite carrying a flag and a sword all night. I just followed Mad Dawg and butchered the 7th he didn't have time to kill. Good time.

5arge said:
HULKSMASH said:
5arge, you joined the 42nd?
You realize we're allies.
Well... here's what happened:

PRT and the Balions were doing a practice scrim lastnight against GK. At about 8:15 Beer mentioned that he had an AoFI scrim coming up at 8:30 and that he had to go. Then Mad Dawg chimed in that he had to go also, because he was fighting the 7th. I said "I want to fight against the 7th!" so I took up the standard of the Mighty 42nd and we stomped the 7th into the field with no remorse. I had a really good k/d ratio despite carrying a flag and a sword all night. I just followed Mad Dawg and butchered the 7th he didn't have time to kill. Good time.
All very ture.  ^^

I think its more of we... TROUNCED  :twisted: the 7th off the field in a display of glittering bayonets night black bullets....

Draco Wrath said:
HULKSMASH said:
Why would you quote yourself?
So i could make a change, i missed a few words lol  :oops:

Then use the modify button :p

I should be joining you guys in the next couple of days :grin:

Back
Top Bottom