Votes: 27 20.8%
  • bad

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • same

Votes: 25 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Should be noted though that it's common to use separate words and inflecting to describe to that degree, instead of only inflecting. Someone using those forms constantly would be viewed with amusement the first few times, and as an asshat/nutjob after that.

941811_10151697564936766_28997393_n.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ArP3D_LX5w

Unless there will be a new NA tournament that ends before christmas, I think u should put me to some kind of inactive fgts list. I'll be back some time after bannerlord release unless TW is generous enough to delay it until i'm back. I'll be gone after new year and i'll be back 6 to 12 months from that.  :mrgreen:

wow nom then cath then sota what is happening to my world I should probably start looking around for a new clan

WHO WANTS ME

ClockWise said:
wow nom then cath then sota what is happening to my world

They called it a "failure cascade" in Darkfall.

Start losing fights, lose a siege, alliance starts to break apart and clans start to go inactive.

dat feel.

Rhade said:
ClockWise said:
wow nom then cath then sota what is happening to my world

They called it a "failure cascade" in Darkfall.

Start losing fights, lose a siege, alliance starts to break apart and clans start to go inactive.

dat feel.
like you did after naste?
but no. Sota has known he'll have to go, eternal wasn't on the team, nomnom has been inactive for a while. don't be so full of yourself

Back
Top Bottom