The Lost Relic

Users who are viewing this thread

guiskj

Knight

Lost Ezerai Scroll.​

Me:
I would like you to write a side quest, including possible player dialog options. This side quest is set in the world of Calradia, from the game Mount & Blade: Bannerlord.

Sure, here's a possible side quest set in the world of Calradia:
Title: The Missing Relic
Quest-giver: A scholar in a local village
Quest Objective: Retrieve a stolen artifact from a bandit hideout
Dialog Options:
  1. "What artifact are you talking about?"
  2. "Why do you need me to retrieve it?"
  3. "How much will you pay me for the job?"
Quest-giver response:
  1. "It's an ancient scroll that contains information about the lost city of Ezerai. The scroll has been in my family for generations, and I need it back before it falls into the wrong hands."
  2. "I'm too old to go on such a dangerous mission myself, and I don't trust anyone else to do it. You seem like a capable warrior who can handle themselves."
  3. "I can offer you 200 denars for the job. It's not much, but it's all I can afford."
Quest Progression:
After accepting the quest, the player must travel to the bandit hideout and defeat the bandits to retrieve the stolen scroll. The hideout is heavily guarded, so the player will need to bring a strong party of soldiers with them.
Dialog Options:
  1. "Do you know where the bandit hideout is?"
  2. "How many bandits are we talking about?"
  3. "Can you tell me more about this lost city of Ezerai?"
Quest-giver response:
  1. "Yes, it's located in the hills to the northeast. Be careful, the bandits are known for their brutality."
  2. "There are about 20-30 of them, all heavily armed and dangerous."
  3. "Legend has it that Ezerai was a city of great wealth and knowledge, but it was destroyed by a powerful sorcerer. The scroll contains information about the sorcerer's magic, which could be very valuable to the right buyer."
Once the player has retrieved the scroll, they must return it to the scholar in the village. The scholar will be overjoyed to see the scroll returned and will reward the player with 500 denars.
Dialog Options:
  1. "I have retrieved the scroll, as promised."
  2. "This was a difficult task, do you have anything else for me to do?"
  3. "I'm glad I could help. Can you tell me more about the lost city of Ezerai?"
Quest-giver response:
  1. "Thank you so much! I can't express my gratitude enough. Here is your reward, as promised."
  2. "Not at the moment, but I will keep you in mind for future tasks."
  3. "Certainly! Ezerai was said to be a city of great beauty and magic, but its downfall was a warning about the dangers of unchecked power. The scroll you retrieved is just a small piece of the puzzle, there is so much more to discover."

Me:
I like the quest, but please rewrite it to remove magical or mythological references and replace them with generic religious reference

Sure, here's the rewritten version of the side quest with a generic religious reference:
Title: The Stolen Relic
Quest-giver: A religious leader in a local village
Quest Objective: Retrieve a stolen religious relic from a bandit hideout
Dialog Options:
  1. "What relic are you talking about?"
  2. "Why do you need me to retrieve it?"
  3. "How much will you pay me for the job?"
Quest-giver response:
  1. "It's a holy artifact that represents our faith and has been in our possession for generations. It has been stolen by a group of bandits, and we need it back before it's desecrated or destroyed."
  2. "I cannot leave my duties here, and our own guards have not been able to recover it. You seem like a capable warrior who can handle themselves."
  3. "I can offer you 200 denars for the job. It's not much, but it's all we can spare for such an urgent task."
Quest Progression:
After accepting the quest, the player must travel to the bandit hideout and defeat the bandits to retrieve the stolen relic. The hideout is heavily guarded, so the player will need to bring a strong party of soldiers with them.
Dialog Options:
  1. "Do you know where the bandit hideout is?"
  2. "How many bandits are we talking about?"
  3. "Can you tell me more about this holy relic?"
Quest-giver response:
  1. "Yes, it's located in the hills to the northeast. Be careful, the bandits are known for their violence and wickedness."
  2. "There are about 20-30 of them, all heavily armed and dangerous."
  3. "The relic is said to have healing powers and is a symbol of hope for our people. It's been passed down from generation to generation, and we cannot let it fall into the wrong hands."
Once the player has retrieved the relic, they must return it to the religious leader in the village. The leader will be overjoyed to see the relic returned and will reward the player with 500 denars.
Dialog Options:
  1. "I have retrieved the relic, as promised."
  2. "This was a difficult task, do you have anything else for me to do?"
  3. "I'm glad I could help. Can you tell me more about the holy relic?"
Quest-giver response:
  1. "Thank you so much! I can't express my gratitude enough. Here is your reward, as promised."
  2. "Not at the moment, but I will keep you in mind for future tasks."
  3. "Certainly! The relic is a symbol of our faith and has been passed down through generations. It's said to have the power to heal and protect our people. Its loss would have been a great blow to our community, but thanks to your efforts, it's safe once again."
Taleworlds, please add dozes of new Issues and Noble quests next patch so we can greatly increase the variety of things to do during peace time. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom