The Land of Change (RP Map - Version 2.6)

Users who are viewing this thread

Not sure if it's been mentioned but sometimes people have spawned in the middle of the water. I'd love to keep using the map but I don't want newcomers to be irked by a bad spawn.

This is a beautiful map, unfortunately it is heavily bugged. There are massive lags spikes not experienced on previous maps, there are bugged yelling noises when no one is around, there are bugged spawn points where people spawn in the middle of the water and drown, the outlaw entrance and camp are bugged, praven castle gate is bugged, etc.

The other day, me and my friends on TS3 were attempting to find a castle to call our own. Our numbers attracted a lot of attention so people started to traverse with us, and we endured a large pilgrimage to the center ruined castle. It was odd, because the most unlikely place to settle was receiving the most attention and buzz. We had people coming in and out constantly. It was a thriving, prosperous colony until we decided to wage a war that was halted and declared illegal.

Slytacular said:
The other day, me and my friends on TS3 were attempting to find a castle to call our own. Our numbers attracted a lot of attention so people started to traverse with us, and we endured a large pilgrimage to the center ruined castle. It was odd, because the most unlikely place to settle was receiving the most attention and buzz. We had people coming in and out constantly. It was a thriving, prosperous colony until we decided to wage a war that was halted and declared illegal.
Damn those illegal wars.  :evil:

Not at all. Admins in PW can create stuff from nothing. No one in real life can do that. Countries have to expend resources to get what they want, which is how it should be in PW.

Splintert said:
Not at all. Admins in PW can create stuff from nothing. No one in real life can do that. Countries have to expend resources to get what they want, which is how it should be in PW.

Well, in PW there is a myth.. about a fairy. Not like any fairy you've seen before, this fairy can appear at any time of the day and night and will refill the weapon, armor, horses and resources stocks for the players who really believe in her. This fairy wears black armor and helmet and with her invisible sword she will cut anyone who is idiot enough to ignore her. But it's just a myth.

She also can turn dirt into large hulking horses in plate armour. she often wears many disguises, and demands that war should be fair by benefiting the losing side.

Update - V:2.5.

The map has now been updated from Beta 4 to Beta 7, containing some bug fixes and more economical changes related to the new mechanics, like stockpile changes, armour/weapon prices/numbers, the addition of new meshes and new stockpiles. The gold and silver mines are now more accesible on the mining island. Some optimisations were made too. It is highly recommended to use this version.

Back
Top Bottom