hoboheraldrypaint2.png

hoboheraldrypaint2.png

hoboheraldrypaint2.png

hoboheraldrypaint2.png

hoboheraldrypaint2.png
 ​

[ Suspended indefinitely ]
We have a lot of work to do.​

The Hoboguard recognize active members of the Hobocommunity through the roster below. Please contact Alden in order to be (re)initiated into the current Hoboranks.

Current Roster of the Hoboguard

Hoboknights

The Hoboknight is a fully-entitled member of our order.  When a squire is found loyal and worthy by a majority of all current Hoboknights, he is raised to knighthood, free within the guidelines of the Hobocreed.

Hoboknights are permitted to flaunt vanity tags, subject to approval only by the Grand Master. It is to be understood that with a vanity tag there is great Hoboresponsibility.

Alden
Faranox
Jesse
Relm
Scipio

Grand Master (and Deputy Grand Master) of the Hoboknight Order

The Grand Master of the Hoboknight Order is the highest voice of decision in the clan.  The Grand Master may amend the structure or policies of the clan.

In the Grand Master's absence, a self-appointed Deputy Grand Master has stepped forward for the interim, who may hold a sort of deputy-to-the-master position in the future.

The Deputy Grand Master, who holds this position as a service to the other Hoboknights, fills in wherever the Grand Master is not present, and therefor all restrictions which apply to the Grand Master, also apply to the Deputy.

Grand Master of the Hoboknight Order
Scipio the Scholar.

Interim Deputy Grand Master of the Hoboknight order
Alden

Hobosquires

Squires are not yet entrusted with the full responsibility of knighthood.  They are second to the knights in battle, and are only called upon to fight if the situation requires it.

Only free men can be called upon as a squire, and only after previously fulfilling a satisfactory term as a Hoborecruit, and being discharged for at least a period of one day.

Hoboguardians

A Hoboguardian makes up the rank and file of the Hoboguard of the Grand Hoboknight Order.

Hoboguardians can be initiated by a majority vote of current Hoboknights from the ranks of Hoborecruits, or former Hoborecruits who have served a satisfactory term and been expelled.

Hoboguardians can only become Hoboknights by a unanimous vote amongst the current Hoboknights, and such a promotion is a rare occasion.

Hoborecruits

The responsibility to nominate promising new recruits into our order is, with great expectation, entrusted to the Hoboknights. A recruit might only be named once three knights endorse them.  Recruits are only occasionally called upon to go to battle, and this  should only be to evaluate their mettle. Hoborecruits may only be members of the Hoboguard for a period of up to six Hobofortnights, at which point they will be benevolently expelled from our order, for an indefinite period of further evaluation.

Only after being discharged as a recruit can a free man be called upon as a Hobosquire or Hoboguardian.

hoboheraldrypaint2.png

hoboheraldrypaint2.png

hoboheraldrypaint2.png

hoboheraldrypaint2.png

hoboheraldrypaint2.png
 ​

We are the Hoboguard!

It has been many a long, frigid HOBOFORTNIGHT since the revered Hoboknights stood vigil against the dark deceits of the notorious Caps Lock Hobodemon. Friends, colleagues, street urchins, wenches, onlookers, warlords, etc., etc., the hour has come to rekindle light amidst the dark, to revive the spirit of resistance-against-bad that stirs deeply within every Hobosympathizer and Hobopractitioner. The task in front of us is one of the greatest importance!

My goal in the reintroduction of Hoboknight values, is that another group of close-knits will emerge as kind-hearted, respectful, and decent members of the Warband community, in the tradition of our forbearers. Originality is overrated, quality is not.

The Hoboguard is here to fill a void left be clans, and is therefor not a clan. We are a collective of like-minded Warbanders bent on preserving the good.

Hobohistory, for the uninitiated:

A quick summary penned by good Scipio, sourced below:

We are not your typical gaming clan.  We are above your petty disputes, greed for more members and SRS BSNS.  We do not succumb to your obsession with winning and competitive ferocity.  We have attained enlightenment in that we play games for that elusive reason which the gaming world seems to have forsaken; that is, fun!  We've been known to participate in the occasional clan match or community event, but though we boast some of the best players in the community, our aim is always enjoyment.

The Hoboknights are a social group.  We do not take recruitment lightly.  While other clans may seek to swell their reputation by swelling their numbers, we are wiser, and jealously guard the close-knit familiarity between our members.  We do not allow people into our ranks unless they have invested time into getting to know us and learned to respect our values.

The Hoboknights were founded by our beloved Hoboduke Gabeed.  He is solely responsible for every ideal that makes us stand apart.  He has since retired to pursue the leadings of his whims, but we will remain forever grateful to him for what he has created.  Through all the growing pains our order has experienced down the line, the principles which he instilled in us have remained unscathed.

A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - A magnificent resource:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,113825.0.html

I am Alden, interim Hoboguardian (may the HOBODUKE save us, what a wretched fate) of the Grand Hoboknight Order.

Nice to see an old clan continued! I see you guys like to play for fun. My clan plays for the same reason. Good luck!

When i came back (2 months ago) i was wondering what clans were there when i played few years ago and this is one of the clans i remembered.
Good luck!

I shall join you Sir Alden in this endeavor; let us raise our HOBOSPEAR forever high above the waters of temptation and let us never waver before our foe the caps lock HOBODEMON.  While we were broken for a time, we shall be remade into a new glory the likes of which our enemy shall fear.  In the accomplishment of such a task we will be rewarded greatly with the most prized treasures this world can offer; HOBOCHEESE, and HOBOCABBAGE around!

I am Jesse, Hobozerk bestowed upon by our own Hoboduke Gabeed of the Grand Hoboknight Order.

I am here to pay homage to the Grand Order of the Hoboknight! Accept my vows of fealty, and that of my clanmates, as a sign of our unswerving devotion. From this day forth simply call and we shall answer.

TMW will send a tribute of 27 virgins and 1200 heads of cattle every year.

ClockWise said:
I am here to pay homage to the Grand Order of the Hoboknight! Accept my vows of fealty, and that of my clanmates, as a sign of our unswerving devotion. From this day forth simply call and we shall answer.

TMW will send a tribute of 27 virgins and 1200 heads of cattle every year.

pssssst, clockwise, after the party lastniight we can only send 23

So while testing out Farm on the War Room Tuesday night I began to smell this funny/bad/unforgettable/sour smell that has haunted my dreams for years.  My fears are confirmed when I press Tab to see not only Scipio the so-called-scholar but also his dastardly dastarded younger brother...both there...wreaking of cabbage...mumbling something about the lack of cabbage crops growing on the Farm.  I handled them both with my lance and left, immediately showering.

hobohail?

Must've been an imposter...the great Hobo inquisition lead by the proud nK legion exterminated the hobos long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom