the Guide to the new mod Light&Darkness — Heroes of Caradia (for 1011)[40pics]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the story and it was quite disappointing. i spent all that time hunting pirates and searching for gems and the story just suddenly stopped. i was just back to the native game

Ghoura Agur said:
SUCOB said:
look around the village of elderdag

No, I think the villiage changes, just like all the other stuff.  I had to walk around Adalen.

For camping by the lake, you need to stay at the village direct east of it.

Dranton told me to get lost.
mb1-1.jpg

I said "You first."

No it says I have to go to Elderdag and i did go there looked around the whole village and haven't found it still anyone post some screenshot to show me where it is pls.It starts to get annoying

Revier said:
Ghoura Agur said:
SUCOB said:

No, I think the villiage changes, just like all the other stuff.  I had to walk around Adalen.

mb1-1.jpg

I said "You first."

No it says I have to go to Elderdag and i did go there looked around the whole village and haven't found it still anyone post some screenshot to show me where it is pls.It starts to get annoying
press ctrl + e and then fly around until you find it

SUCOB said:
Telecaster said:
how to find out about national tournament and when will dark forces attak zendar?
good questions...I need the answer too
About tournament:
Ask tavern keepers
"What people are talkin about this dayz?"
One of them will tell you about tournament.
Zendar siege is the last quest in mainline.

galava said:
SUCOB said:
Telecaster said:
how to find out about national tournament and when will dark forces attak zendar?
good questions...I need the answer too
About tournament:
Ask tavern keepers
"What people are talkin about this dayz?"
One of them will tell you about tournament.
Zendar siege is the last quest in mainline.

I have asked every tabern keeper but no one tells me nothing

Okay i did everything right i went to a random tavern i bought a drink  for everyone and nothing...the bar tender didn't say anything about the medal. Is this an error or a bug? Oh for some reason i didint get the elven bow ether

lol i didnt got the Bow of the First Boss, and flame of revelation either

when i get the Horn, break the flame and go back but the other doors is locked and when i exit and come back the guy have dissapeared lol

mine village was Aldelen
so i need search near there for the Second Gem?

WarlordG said:
lol i didnt got the Bow of the First Boss, and flame of revelation either

when i get the Horn, break the flame and go back but the other doors is locked and when i exit and come back the guy have dissapeared lol

mine village was Aldelen
so i need search near there for the Second Gem?

My village was Andelen too, I didn't get the bow either, just some fugly boots. I found the other mine but it was closed. The other gem (My first was water and then earth) was in town of Emer near that "Lake", a rhodok village near Veluca i think, I camped there at night and after a secs I heard the horn, look around and found a yellow light. I didn't have that grey gem that everyone seems to have, and neither the mirror or the unique armors. Where are this stuff???  :roll: This guide is cool, really, but we need more puntual info. Lack of it is a lazy challenge and gives no merit to a quest. :cry:

Mod's is awesome either way :grin:

ilovem_b said:
Kellorkleft said:
Yup. And I got Ymira and Marnid.

after got yamira,you need to go back to suker again and he will give you something
Well, haventchecked herein a while, but I guess Ill just say to this:

That would be the problem. I have talked to Suker and he is giving me nothing.
I just checked back at the inn and found he has turned into a generic tavern NPC with no name. I think that is now the problem.

Has there been a new version released, or is it still alright to discuss an old bug?
I'm awful tired right now...

Ghoura Agur said:
SUCOB said:

mb1-1.jpg

I said "You first."
Can anyone give me an exact location- Which Village

And also, how do i get the second element?

Why.so.seriousa? said:
Ghoura Agur said:
SUCOB said:

mb1-1.jpg

I said "You first."
Can anyone give me an exact location- Which Village

And also, how do i get the second element?

As said before, the village changes, some was Elderag, my first game was Andelen and my third campaing was Dugan. Depens of what is being told to you in the town where the bartender mentioned knowing the medal of hero's and got drunk. You have to pay attention. It should be marked on the mainline quest. The cave is always in that village, talk to the elder of the place to confirm and start riding around the hills of the village.
for example in elderag is behind a hill near a cementery and a watchtower, in Andelen, beyond the well, where you started (going the oposite way from where you spawned) and in Dugan is just around a hill in front of the village. Is question of riding around and founding it. I noticed too that this caves are present even when the village is not the one mentioned, but of course, they are locked.

Ok I am seriously stuck about midway through the game, after hall cam eout with all her knights to gang me after that dark guy talked to me i wounded her and her knights and she got away, then nothing happened, i swent back to killing hunters/pilgrems and stuff and canno get more of them to spawn, nor can i find the national tournament. I have followed the guide down to the T except im not sure how to go from here, the guide doesnt say anything but to follow the horn and im stuck doing that.

Problems im having and information that could help:

-How do you start the national tournament so the dark forces come out, id like to join them and start rampaging (iv done proabably 5 or 6 tournaments and wont hem all and nothing yet, not sure what the trigger is)  :twisted:
-My HORN OF STARS says "the holy force is locked somewhere, or it is there to represent the highest glory for the stronger"
-I HAVE the Revelation of Fire, and i also have the Ward from the Earth Mother, are there any more to get?
-I HAVE the Medal of Hero, Testimonial of the Cavalier, Testimonial of the warrior
-I HAVE clue 1 and 3, and im not sure where to go or what to do to trigger the dark army or more events to unfold

Clue 1 reads: "Leave from river pirates stronghold away from the sea"
Clue 3 reads: "The dim candle light, the lethal dinner, they saw everything"
-I have aquired Narsil, Gimli axe, Elven bow, persian sword, and the javalins for weapons so far
-I have completed one of the awesome horse quests and have the rainbow horse
-My mainline story is "you have found two gems! use the horn to find clues of the other gems"
-I have ymira, borch, and marnid for my unit guys, i have done the praven quest but rolf still wont join me at 110% completed.
-I have probably killed 15+ groups  of dark hunts/pilgs since the dark hall lady spawned and i attacked her and won.

Any questions please ask ill answer then asap, just want to get the dark forces onto the map! UGH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom