The Gentlemen Robbers

Users who are viewing this thread

warhamer

Veteran
Known Gang Leader
hsfa.jpg

The Gentlemen Robbers is a group of highly skilled highwaymen who were formed shortly after their leader reached the New World. Tired or working for the Colony’s leaders and being pushed around by Indians and soldiers he decided to strike back. Others have now joined him in his movement and they have been labeled outlaws by the Colonists. They commonly attack the town hoping to weaken their leaders but also conduct missions on forts or Indian camps. They have been known also to sneak weapons into town and then use them on unsuspecting enemies. The Gentlemen Robbers can be identified by their nobleman’s clothing which usually includes wearing a tricorne or wig.

The Gentlemen Robbers Code of Honor:
A Gentlemen Robber will never slay his/her fellow Robbers.
A Gentlemen Robber will never rob or kill the simple workers of the colony unless they are attacked by them first. (In other words you don’t go to log camp and kill all the loggers.)
A Gentlemen Robber if assassinating or killing an unsuspecting enemy will always notify the person first before they kill them.
A Gentlemen Robber will always assist his/her fellow Robbers and not watch them fight and die.
A Gentlemen Robber will always think of the majority before themselves.

Gang Motto:
Let us be heard!

Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheGentlemenRobbers

Application:
Name:
Why do you want to join the Gentlemen Robbers?:

Just so people know we exist and if they're interested in joining they can notify me. We actually had a decent gang today with random people joining up. Our largest number was 5 men.

Sure I'll join. If I don't play indian faction I'm usually on my outlaw character.

Just some tips though if you're going to make this a serious clan:

- Don't allow just anyone to join randomly ingame. Loyalties don't last if they just see you as a source for power or gain.
- Create a steam group and give out orders and such thru there. Also, a steam group helps organize your members and such.
- Outfit. Make your members wear a certain body armor, matching looks nice:smile:

Also, I'd like to join. :smile: What tag do I add? My Outlaw's name is Antonio_The_Outlaw , but I'll probably shorten it to Gentleman_Antonio (?)

We don't normally enforce tags as this is more about having fun then anything else so you can have whatever name you want. And yes I've met you in game before my name is Goldenrebel in game. The steam group is a good idea and we're identified by wearing a form of gentlemen clothes which is our main uniform.

Edit: Added steam group link and application for those interested.

Name:aswex
Do you have Teamspeak?:yep
Why do you want to join the Gentlemen Robbers?:cuse i love robb :smile:

Name:Viddy Lodhart
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes, i do
Why do you want to join the Gentlemen Robbers?:Ive always wanted to be in a outlaw clan!

This is my application to join,
Name:Aesc or Camano588
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes, I do
Why do you want to join the Gentlemen Robbers?: I've wanted to join an outlaw clan that has "violence with class"

Back
Top Bottom