The Dark Legion

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know how but I managed to, all I did was captured a holy lord in a skirmish between the northern guys and the holy council and the lord was the guy who wouldn't let me join his army so I decided payback was in order and I killed him, then my rep with the holy council went to -5 and my rep with the dark legion went to +5. So naturally I joined them. We've taken almost all the barbarian towns and half the holy towns already, I've killed 3 of the holy council's kings, 2 of the barbarians kings, the northern guys' king, and got elected marshall of the black legion 13-0 with my 29000(lulwut) renown.  :cool:

It would be lame if you actually did. Having said that, i have the Dark Strider in my army I think his name is Toyimotai or something... XD He was in a quick battle. I got OWNED in it.

I joined them by talking to a lord who wasn't "following" me, paying for peace (which was like 22550 denars or something) and then getting enough renoun to actually join them. You're pretty much guaranteed a win as the Black Legion, their troops are so strong, and the wraiths have about 150 health.

No, they have to be through a prisoner train, I think. You can find them on Northen Kindom ones.

i play now a few weeks on this mod, but the tribut to make peace wth the dark legion is until the begining like 1000.000.000 denars, even if i played five years, this sum is to high. i joined the fenin kingdom and i found a way to beat the masked one. i killed all his men, then i retreated from battle, i choose killop to lead a few men, then he follows the masked one, who is alone now, and hi take him prisoner.
how do you kill a lord?

to answer your "how to kill a lord question"
first go into your party screen(must have captured the lord after battle) then talk to the lord you want to execute, select "your are a great enemy of mine" and there more dialog comes up and there two option again one is to kill him one is to leave him alone which says something like "ill show you mercy..." something on that line.

as for the dark legion requesting 103876999 denars i could pay it off lol, there is a way to get that much but its cheating lol and the only reason i make peace with them is so i can check,build or test siege scenes/ areas lol

hope that helped

Furoblecogues said:
i play now a few weeks on this mod, but the tribut to make peace wth the dark legion is until the begining like 1000.000.000 denars, even if i played five years, this sum is to high. i joined the fenin kingdom and i found a way to beat the masked one. i killed all his men, then i retreated from battle, i choose killop to lead a few men, then he follows the masked one, who is alone now, and hi take him prisoner.
how do you kill a lord?

The peace tribute money actually isn't too bad if you have a higher level character with a lot of money. I have a level forty-one with about 400,000 denars, and after importing them in, its easy. If you have a high level character, I'd highly recommend doing that. The Dark Legion is (in my opinion) the funnest faction on this mod.

Lo said:
Furoblecogues said:
how do you kill a lord?

The peace tribute money actually isn't too bad if you have a higher level character with a lot of money. I have a level forty-one with about 400,000 denars, and after importing them in, its easy. If you have a high level character, I'd highly recommend doing that. The Dark Legion is (in my opinion) the funnest faction on this mod.

AND the most bs.

vortexwright said:
hey when downloading this, do we just download it to the modules folder or does it have a shortcut?
thanks
Vortex

oh and im not sure how to set this up so could somebody tell me what to do i've extracted the files but im not sure what to do now, where to put it, what needs editing... please help!

vortexwright said:
vortexwright said:
hey when downloading this, do we just download it to the modules folder or does it have a shortcut?
thanks
Vortex

oh and im not sure how to set this up so could somebody tell me what to do i've extracted the files but im not sure what to do now, where to put it, what needs editing... please help!

Put all the files into a folder called Chaos War if it is not already and put that folder into the Modules folder. Launch the game launcher and where it would normally say Native, click the arrow at the right side of the box and a drop-down menu of all the modules correctly installed will be shown, click on Chaos War. The menu will close and show Chaos War, then click Play Mount & Blade to start playing. Nothing needs editing as far as i know and the Modules folder can be found in the folder for M&B. Default: C:\Program Files\ Mount and Blade

I think this is correct. I got a new (beast) computer and haven't installed M&B yet. Good luck.

done everything its working like a charm however, when it loads up i get this message... "Unable to open file: CommonRes/costumes_a.brf"...it wont let me play otherwise what do i do?

vortexwright said:
done everything its working like a charm however, when it loads up i get this message... "Unable to open file: CommonRes/costumes_a.brf"...it wont let me play otherwise what do i do?

I wouldn't know, i didn't get that error, but it looks like a missing file. I can see if i still have the Chaos War files in my downloads folder and send you the file via msn or xfire. If you do not have either of those, email will probably suffice, but if that's the file i think it is, it might be bigger than 10mb.

Back
Top Bottom